7.4

1. Dec 10, 2011
    This game is a beast and easily the best game I've played on iOS so far. It's similar to Diablo but with more strategy involved. I particularly enjoyed the humor. It will definitely have you LOL.
  2. R8R
    Jan 21, 2012
    The best game on iOS hands down. It's like Baldur's Gate in your pocket! Graphics are sweet and smooth like a good ale. The gameplay is fun and the story line hilarious. The voice acting is amazing and add hours of fun to the game. Go Bard!
  3. Nov 9, 2013
    Great game with tons of funny dialogs, and its not so short as someone told, nice to play this game in this mobile version, all the lore its there, and the interface its quite good,

1. Dec 21, 2011
    Aside from the Old School implementation of game saves, The Bard's Tale is a great trip down memory lane that actually feels more suited to iOS.
    Special props to the narration from the late Tony Jay, whose incredulity and exasperation with pretty much everything in the game is a warm delight.
  3. Dec 11, 2011
    There are some issues to the port of The Bard's Tale, but they pale in comparison to the vast amount of fun the game is. I feel really interested in finding the princess, and climbing towers filled with enemies to reach her. The characters feel genuine, and I can sympathize with the frustration he feels when he tries to negotiate with the multiple Bodbs.