The Dark Knight Rises iOS

1. Jan 2, 2013
    awsome this game is amazing and its cost only 7 open world on my littile smartphone.the side quest are repeditive but its not mean enything becuase you dont have to do them and they are still fun so i am reccomend you to buy the dark knight rises
  2. Jul 27, 2012
    awesome graphics for mobile phone and tablet.I played both in ipad(friend of my) and in iphone. Is based on the film with some modification. You play as Bruce Wayne/Batman, you can drive the batpod and the batwing. I recommend to everyone who has the money to purchase that

hope is lost
    faith is broken
    a fire will RISE by the movie
  3. Jul 28, 2012
    Obviously, it doesn't stand a chance again Rocksteady's Batman: Arkham Asylum and Arkham CIty. But thats not a fair comparison, you have to see it for what it is. For an iOS and Droid video game, it's pretty good. The graphics are surprisingly good, the open world is impressive especially for a mobile game, plenty of gadget upgrades, and the combat is pretty fun even if a bit repetitive.
  4. May 1, 2015
    Actually runs pretty well on my tesco HUDL1 tablet. Pretty graphics and lots of upgrades, a large open world. Just wish they had controller support. I really don't understand why tablet games don't add this support as standard, it would make things so much better..

1. Sep 11, 2012
    The Dark Knight Rises is a solid action game, with plenty of missions and a nice open-world map to explore. Camera and controls don't always work as they should, but it's a minor shortcoming.
  2. Aug 10, 2012
    Prowling around a fully-realized, open-world Gotham City is impressive and can be very fun. But stiff controls, boring combat, frequent bugs and aggressive in-app purchases mar the experience.
  3. Jul 31, 2012
    Like most Gameloft's titles, it's a small-scale rendition of a bigger console experience that's worth playing for all the collectibles, missions, and upgrades, despite several shortcomings.