tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Sep 7, 2013
    I love this game so much, although understandably people will hate it because eventually this game feels like torture. Patience is required to play this game; the ability to remain calm and spend weeks, even months on exactly the same part on exactly the same level.
    The music is the best part of the game, in my opinion. If the music wasn't the best ever I would have rated this much lower, but the awesome sound track just makes me want to play it over and over again. It's pretty awesome.
    There is practice mode, where you can be reborn in a certain spot if you lose, although if you do that the music changes into this terrible thing. Anyway, highly recommend!

1. Feb 17, 2011
    As a bare-bones example of what a game should be, The Impossible Game is a clear winner.
  2. Feb 17, 2011
    One level may sound like you've been shorted content for The Impossible Game, but until you can manage to finish it without practice mode it'll seem like too much content.
  3. Feb 17, 2011
    In case the title isn't clear enough, this game is a ridiculous challenge, but very fun nonetheless.