Now on sale!
Bring the gold standard of Sudoku to your iPhone and iPod Touch with The New York Times Sudoku. Officially licensed by the puzzle experts at The New York Times, Sudoku fans of any level can now play daily puzzles, post solve times and compare their performance withNow on sale!
Bring the gold standard of Sudoku to your iPhone and iPod Touch with The New York Times Sudoku.
Officially licensed by the puzzle experts at The New York Times, Sudoku fans of any level can now play daily puzzles, post solve times and compare their performance with this challenging game. 5000 puzzles are included, plus great features for the ultimate Sudoku challenge. Whether you’re playing the included puzzles, creating your own grids, or playing the daily downloaded puzzles, this Sudoku game is sure to become a favorite app on your iPhone for a long time.
• 5000 Quick puzzles available in-game (1000 of each difficulty)
• Five difficulty levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, Super, and Genius
• Play daily downloaded puzzles (one of each difficulty available each day)
• Create custom puzzles (Input puzzles from other sources or create your own.)
• Send messages and compare your solve times with friends online
• Compete against top players via the online leader boards
• Listen to the in-game soundtrack or your favorite tunes from your iPod
• Pencil markings either as dots or numbers
• Get hints in quick and custom puzzles
• Automatic highlighting of completed rows, columns, regions, and numbers
• Check your puzzle at any time
• Check out today’s front page of The New York Times
Sudoku is an addictive game of numbers and logic. Played on a grid of 81 squares, the goal is to create a grid in which the numbers 1 through 9 appear once (and only once) in every row and column as well as in each of the nine smaller groups of nine squares. Sound easy? Wait until you get to the Genius level!… Expand