7.4

1. Dec 13, 2013
    One of the best IOS games I've played. Great puzzle, deducing logic game, one of the best I've played. My favorite aspect of this game is how the game logic makes sense. You don't have to just randomly try different objects with the environment. And when you figure out a puzzle, its very satisfying. The game also has a great mysterious, creepy atmosphere. I hope they continue this series!
  2. Oct 29, 2014
    It was entertaining to playing with all these magic boxes. Carefully examining them and experimenting with unusual mechanisms of theirs. Praise the imaginative mind that creates them.
  3. Dec 17, 2012
    Absolutely one of the best puzzle games in app store!

Just wish it would be a bit longer.

Lots of challenges, the level of details and sharpness of graphics is just INSANE!

I SURE HOPE A SEQUEL IS SOMEWHERE WAITING FOR US!!!
  4. Feb 15, 2013
    I must say, I am a little disappointed. I was promised a journey of tough intellectual challenge and yet the game proved to be quite simple. The progress is mostly a matter of carefully searching the box and checking whether the goggles wouldn't share any new light on the environment. There were actually no puzzles that required any hard thinking, just: find this, plug it there, use yourI must say, I am a little disappointed. I was promised a journey of tough intellectual challenge and yet the game proved to be quite simple. The progress is mostly a matter of carefully searching the box and checking whether the goggles wouldn't share any new light on the environment. There were actually no puzzles that required any hard thinking, just: find this, plug it there, use your magic goggles, explore, find another thing and then the same all over again.

That is not to say I didn't like the game, I was just hoping for some more rewarding experience.
  5. Nov 26, 2014
    The Room from Fireproof is obviously one of the greatest iOS games of all time. It's gameplay, atmosphere, and design is very mysterious and absolutely chilling. 93/100

1. Feb 10, 2013
    The Room is a gorgeous, unique, and mentally stimulating exercise in mechanical puzzle-solving that's steeped in atmosphere. It's a gauntlet of challenges worth running through.
  2. Jan 31, 2013
    Stand it beside Papa Sangre and they make a strong argument for design that begins with the technology first, refusing to force an idea onto it without contemplation - and this makes The Room feel necessary and unique, providing something unavailable elsewhere.
  3. Jan 26, 2013
    A completely unique, and engrossing iOS experience that is a must buy by offering the total package.