Linx is based on the popular board game of the same name by ThinkingGames in England.
See if you can beat the computer by using fewer four letter words to complete a path. Easily drag a letter and drop it on the board to make new words and progress down the board.
* Timed games - race against the clock, progress from Easy, Medium and Hard modes.
* Expert mode - how far can you get on Hard?
* "Challenge" - email your high scores to your friends.
* Review word definitions via Google, Wikipedia and MSN Dictionary (requires internet access).
* Cumulative high score table (with reset)
* Post your high scores to Facebook.
The rating of 9+ is due to the inclusion of some four letter words. The Kids version has a 4+ rating.… Expand