4.2

1. Feb 28, 2015
    Mindless hack-n'-slash that never evolves beyond simply mashing the attack button. It tries to add some by giving you the ability to summon units in the middle of battle, but it just adds unnecessary clutter as two groups of AI clash. The only thing it has going for it are the graphics. They are very impressive for a mobile game.

As you might expect microtransactions can be found all

As you might expect microtransactions can be found all throughout this game, but they aren't necessary for regular gameplay. By far the biggest disappointment though is that it doesn't really use any material from the movie. Locations and familiar faces from the universe make appearances, but it never really feels like Thor. It's just a boring game that isn't worth anyone's time.
  2. Dec 20, 2014
    I very much like playing Thor TDW and find it fun and challenging.
    I like to complete a level acquiring all three stars before moving on to the next arena.
    However, I feel there are certain arenas that are set up to make it impossible to complete and get all three stars. Like mission 53 in Vanaheim World where the final objective is to kill 30 enemies in 3 minutes. How can Thor
    I very much like playing Thor TDW and find it fun and challenging.
    How can Thor accomplish this task when there is an army of Einherjar growing to help Thor?
    Even when I purposely un-equip myself from Einherjar so I, Thor can kill as many as he can the game is set to keep Einherjar growing, which keeps Thor from accomplishing the third task and acquiring the third star.

Also, in Asgard missions 58, 61, & 64 the third task is to finish with the weapon Destroyer, which requires to complete "Arena Season 29" to unlock????
    What's that???

And in Asgard Mission 62 the second goal is to "Kill 5 Baslinks". I have spent over an hour playing this mission killing over a dozen basilisks and the game is not recognizing that I killed at least 5, which inhibits me from acquiring a third star for that mission.

Mission 65 requires to finish the mission with "Beta Bell Ray" armor yet needs to be unlock with "Arena Season 31"????
    What's That????

"Dark World Casual" armor is required to finish Mission 68, yet needs to be unlocked with "Arena Season 33"???
    What's That?!!!!

And in Asgard Mission 70 the game shuts off and closes automatically before I am finished.

In another I need "Classic" Armor to finish which requires 200 stars, which I would have already if the above mentioned glitches weren't in place.
    And "Old Thor" armor requires "Arena Season 30"??to be unlocked.
    Again, what's that?!!!
    I am playing up to mission 70 and nowhere is there mention of Arena Seasons....

The part where the game shuts off is terribly disturbing to the point I wish to remove it from my phone and post a review over the Internet to discourage others from downloading this app which is set up for you not to accomplish all the goals.

Disappointed,

Evvrick

1. Nov 9, 2013
    Thor: The Dark World is a very interesting MOBA style RTS, packed with lots of minions, allies, powers and missions to unlock. What a shame it also sports a very aggressive freemium approach.
  2. Nov 6, 2013
    Thor: The Dark World epitomizes the problems with movie tie-ins, and freemium style to deliver a rudimentary experience that isn’t worth your time.
  3. Nov 6, 2013
    Laden with clunky controls, messy visuals, and shallow combat, Thor: The Dark World is not the marvel we expected.