7.4

1. Jul 11, 2011
    The most recent update added pass to play which is the only complaint I have heard about the game. I went through several games last night and the implementation is flawless. The game includes a great video tutorial and in game tips in your first game. Also you can play a single player round of the game in 10 or 15 minutes!
  2. Jun 3, 2011
    The iPad iteration not only retains all of the gameplay that made the board game so great, but it does so with a gorgeous presentation and intuitive controls. The beautiful maps have all been delicately reproduced here, alongside the card art and the general feel of the game. Characters that had previously only appeared in instruction manuals or on the box are brought to life as avatarsThe iPad iteration not only retains all of the gameplay that made the board game so great, but it does so with a gorgeous presentation and intuitive controls. The beautiful maps have all been delicately reproduced here, alongside the card art and the general feel of the game. Characters that had previously only appeared in instruction manuals or on the box are brought to life as avatars and menu characters. The music and sound effects are a perfect match for whatâ Expand
  3. Aug 8, 2011
    The game is great, but the first version lacked local multiplayer. Now that they've added that, it's even better. I can't say it's perfect, but it's great, for sure.
  4. Jul 23, 2014
    Ticket to Ride is one of the best digital board games for iOS it easy to learn, fun, addictive, challenging and is supported by exceptional paid addons and expansions its an app which you permanently keep in your collection due to it enormous replay value.
  5. May 18, 2012
    Incredibly well-polished implementation of a great board game. I actually find this to be more fun than the board game itself since you avoid all the setup time. My wife and I played this a ton while traveling in Europe by train ;)
  6. Oct 26, 2013
    One nice thing about this game is that there's enough complexity to give you multiple ways to beat it but it's also very quick to pick up. The main problem I had with this game is that there is no difficulty setting on single player. You can go online, which I guess is what most people do. Maybe I'm just overly pessimistic.
  7. May 8, 2014
    "Ticket to Ride" is a rather simple strategy game but it has a great theme that makes you coming back again and again. The presentation is top notch and the AI provides a decent challenge that allows you to learn the rules and to try out different strategies.

Once you are done with the AI you want to play against other humans. The multiplayer implementation works like a charm and even provides an online ranking. Highly recommended!

In the meantime I have bought the Europe version of the boardgame to play with the family. Even the little ones understand the rules and I love that you don't have to roll dices. We often have our cards open on the table and play in non-competitive style.

1. Jul 18, 2011
    Even if you're not a hardened follower of the board game scene, Ticket To Ride stands out as a great turn-based strategy game in its own right, and right up their with the mighty Carcassonne as one of the finest examples on the iPad to date.
  2. Jul 12, 2011
    Ticket to Ride by Days of Wonder, Inc. is a fantastically detailed adaptation of the board game, and is quite simply a joy to play.
  3. Jul 8, 2011
    There's nothing quite like an old-fashioned board game, but games like this are breathing new life into the iPad.