7.2

1. Aug 8, 2013
    I love the Goblin games when I was younger, and this is very similar. A bit of a point and click for dummies in a good way. Solve the problems, collect the stars and suck out all the little details that will make you smile.
    Wonderful art and animations so the art director should have a big thumb up.
    Wonderful art and animations so the art director should have a big thumb up.

A more modern game that can be compared whit tiny thief is Amanita Designs lovely game Machinarium.

1. Sep 17, 2013
    With beautiful cartoony graphics this game is a must-have for mobiles and tablets. It has an original concept, is really funny and it’s only a few euros. All the levels are different, a fantastic achievement by developer Rovio.
  2. Sep 2, 2013
    Polished, funny and endearing, yes. Essential? Not quite. [Oct 2013, p.80]
  3. Aug 20, 2013
    The nice graphics and a simple and intuitive gameplay will definitely make it a game to try, if not a must have for those looking for something different from the majority of the products on the market.