6.9

1. Jul 29, 2011
    The game is a good timewaster and generic like to usual builders. If you are patient, you never have to buy bucks, they come to you. Tiny Tower is worth it for it's price... free.
  2. Jan 31, 2012
    It's free, it's addicting. Man why are some casual games so good? You really don't need to pay money to enjoy, I do not know what the other users are talking about. Getting tower bux is very easy simply buy just playing the game. Be patient. 2 days and i'm already on 14 floors!. Give this game a try, and be patient!
  3. Jul 12, 2011
    Kind of a blatant money-grab... The "Tower Bucks", which are basically required to make the game progress at a playable pace, are expensive and annoying.
  4. Aug 10, 2011
    This game is about building a tower. In my honest opinion this game is boring, I don't reccomend it. You cannot doing anything else rather than move an elevator. Wow so exciting. The gameplay is very simple and repetitive but the graphics is not so bad. Also for everything you want to do you need to wait until the requested time is elapsed, but when you reach an higher level you need to wait like 15 hours to see some change in your tower. Expand
  5. Aug 17, 2011
    I'm one of the few who actually played Mega Mall Story by Kairosoft before Tiny Towers. Let me just say that once you play MMS, Tiny Towers pale in comparison across everything from the game depth to the art direction. Disappointed that Nimblebit has gone to the freemium route all the way.
  6. Feb 14, 2013
    The first time I played this game I liked it a lot, but after a time playing is this game very boring.
  7. May 5, 2013
    One of my favorite iOS games. You can build floors, look at BitBook, hire Bitizens and stock your floors. What is there not to like? And for the best part, its FREE!
  8. Dec 2, 2013
    Tiny Towers is simple and enjoyable. With the task of reaching for the stars in your tower, it's great fun getting consumed in the comings and goings of your tower. The design is smart, with many shortcuts that require the use of Tower Bux. You're awarded more Tower Bux for your devotion to the game, making it easy to spend hours of time on this game.

Your tower is divided into
    residential floors and various shops, ranging from clothing to pubs, to vegan restaurants, to fire stations, the list goes on and on. As your tower grows, so does the variety of things you can make and the missions you can take on to get more Tower Bux, all while listening to some nice little jazz tunes.

It's the more personal flare that this game has that makes it superior to Pocket Planes. Your bitizen residents have birthdays, crazy costumes that they can dress up in, and bitbook, which is quite humorous. Part of your goal is increasing your production by giving them their dream job. This encourages you to build more floors and get more bux to buy specific floors.

You'll find yourself playing with reckless abandon, for about 30 hours, and then things get stale fast. I stalled out around 100 floors, and my desire to keep building died. As much fun as it is to keep building, it grows repetitive and when floors begin taking several days to complete, the dedication is harder to maintain. Ultimately, there is not much to truly reward you other than the fact that your tower is taller than your friends. As your tower expands, so does wait time for construction and restocking, as the joy of the game slowly dies out.

Fortunately, this game is free, making it risk free. You'll get about 5-30 hours (dependent on attention span) of rabid enjoyment before the games simplicity catches up to it.

1. Nov 26, 2011
    Tiny Towers is a microsystem in your pocket. It will take over your waking life as you worry about restocking items and whether your tower needs another foodstall or a car showroom, it may even have you waking in the middle of the night. But it does all this in such a cute way that you'll forgive it every time.
  2. Sep 16, 2011
    Tiny Tower isn't just a fun time-waster, it's also a truly well-designed and accessible game, a perfect choice for the gamer who's short on time. Whatever gripes I may have with the free-to-play business model, they did not impede my enjoyment of the humor, visuals and craftmanship on display in Nimblebit's latest creation.
  3. Aug 2, 2011
    Tiny Tower might look and play like a Facebook game but it doesn't demand much from the player and all investments are really optional. There's a nice feel good vibe to building your tower and I keep wanting to build another floor.