7.0

1. Jul 29, 2011
    The game is a good timewaster and generic like to usual builders. If you are patient, you never have to buy bucks, they come to you. Tiny Tower is worth it for it's price... free.
  2. Jan 31, 2012
    It's free, it's addicting. Man why are some casual games so good? You really don't need to pay money to enjoy, I do not know what the other users are talking about. Getting tower bux is very easy simply buy just playing the game. Be patient. 2 days and i'm already on 14 floors!. Give this game a try, and be patient!
  3. May 5, 2013
    One of my favorite iOS games. You can build floors, look at BitBook, hire Bitizens and stock your floors. What is there not to like? And for the best part, its FREE!
  4. Apr 25, 2014
    Before any of you download this game, don't say I didn't warn you because this game can get pretty addictive at times which can be both a good thing and a bad thing. Overall Tiny Tower is great fun because I am a fan of simulation games and to get this game for free and have a blast trying to build a very tall tower can be very fun. I should also warn you that this game is not for veryBefore any of you download this game, don't say I didn't warn you because this game can get pretty addictive at times which can be both a good thing and a bad thing. Overall Tiny Tower is great fun because I am a fan of simulation games and to get this game for free and have a blast trying to build a very tall tower can be very fun. I should also warn you that this game is not for very impatient people, especially later on in the game, but over all this is a very fun and entertaining game for a free game. Expand

1. Nov 26, 2011
    Tiny Towers is a microsystem in your pocket. It will take over your waking life as you worry about restocking items and whether your tower needs another foodstall or a car showroom, it may even have you waking in the middle of the night. But it does all this in such a cute way that you'll forgive it every time.
  2. Sep 16, 2011
    Tiny Tower isn't just a fun time-waster, it's also a truly well-designed and accessible game, a perfect choice for the gamer who's short on time. Whatever gripes I may have with the free-to-play business model, they did not impede my enjoyment of the humor, visuals and craftmanship on display in Nimblebit's latest creation.
  3. Aug 2, 2011
    Tiny Tower might look and play like a Facebook game but it doesn't demand much from the player and all investments are really optional. There's a nice feel good vibe to building your tower and I keep wanting to build another floor.