7.0

1. Jul 18, 2012
    I have dying to play tiny wing on the iPad but i certainly did not expect the multiplayer on iPad which was very good. The normal mode is a bit repetitive but fun. the races could last you a month no more it was too fun in the beginning but a bit too hard for newbies i have not tried hill party but I'm gonna very soon out of 10 i would rate this 8.
  2. Jul 28, 2012
    this is one of many overrated tablet programs. I played it and hoped for some entertainment. It gives you nothing but some annoying moments and a high blood pressure. My advice: Avoid like the plague.
  3. Aug 4, 2012
    the game is nice and the gameplay is very easy but it gets really boring after a while. some frequent checkpoints would be nice. graphics and sounds are good.
  4. Aug 12, 2012
    Loved the original, still love the simple gameplay and dynamically generated levels. For the price you really can't go past this in terms of casual gaming. Getting the top nest is nearly impossible but I'll get there one day
  5. Sep 28, 2012
    Incredibly addictive like the original. The simplicity is the key to the succes of this amazing game. Though it can get a little frustrating to advance after a while, there is some strange magic that will keep you playing.
  6. Sep 30, 2012
    great game.addictive and really fun to play,sometimes it's even better than angry birds.The simplicity is the key to the succes of this amazing game.great gameplay.
  7. Nov 28, 2012
    Just as good as the original = one of the best IOS games ever made! I can't get enough of this and I think Andreas Illiger is a true genius of our time!
  8. Jul 17, 2014
    Hi guys! I'll be glad to share this latest premium game for iPhone/ipad called Wings Up Premium.The game offers different twist of your usual tap and fly game. Wings Up Premium has many exciting and fun features to offer like unpredictable obstacles, cool graphics and characters, customizable plane and character and power boosts to help you enjoy the game longer and reach longer and higher distance. See it for yourself by downloading the game. A MUST play game this 2014! Expand

1. Jul 29, 2012
    Tiny Wings HD is the perfect complement for one of the games that have demonstrated a new winning formula of gaming on mobile devices: simplicity, accessibility and ability to play with one last finger.
  2. Jul 26, 2012
    Tiny Wings 2 is a sequel by the book: the same formula, with a slightly different approach and some new elements.
  3. Jul 22, 2012
    That´s all there is to it. Touch for slide, touch to land, that is all the interaction, you will find here. Throw in a few sunflowers to bounce of from and some water hazards and you get a game that manages to create an almost perfect flow.