7.0

1. Aug 12, 2012
    Loved the original, still love the simple gameplay and dynamically generated levels. For the price you really can't go past this in terms of casual gaming. Getting the top nest is nearly impossible but I'll get there one day
  2. Sep 28, 2012
    Incredibly addictive like the original. The simplicity is the key to the succes of this amazing game. Though it can get a little frustrating to advance after a while, there is some strange magic that will keep you playing.
  3. Nov 28, 2012
    Just as good as the original = one of the best IOS games ever made! I can't get enough of this and I think Andreas Illiger is a true genius of our time!

1. Jul 29, 2012
    Tiny Wings HD is the perfect complement for one of the games that have demonstrated a new winning formula of gaming on mobile devices: simplicity, accessibility and ability to play with one last finger.
  2. Jul 26, 2012
    Tiny Wings 2 is a sequel by the book: the same formula, with a slightly different approach and some new elements.
  3. Jul 22, 2012
    That´s all there is to it. Touch for slide, touch to land, that is all the interaction, you will find here. Throw in a few sunflowers to bounce of from and some water hazards and you get a game that manages to create an almost perfect flow.