Tiny Wings iOS

7.4

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I really don't like this game, it's just not that fun to me. But it's not a bad game. I just think when you compare it to more fun games around it that are a dollar this is the one that should be pushed to the side.
  2. Dec 29, 2012
    Its cute, and stylish. The gameplay is flawed, but good enough. It could be improved, and its no Doodle Jump. But for now, TIny Wings works as an app.
  3. Feb 24, 2012
    Really fun game. I got quite frustrated after about 10 hours of game play. Got a little bit annoying and hard, but still worth the money.
  4. Apr 4, 2011
    Without fail, I end up reaching for this game when I am bored. It's really, really easy to play and something about its placid nature and colourful graphics stops it from becoming particularly frustrating. And even when you think you can't get any better you'll suddenly complete that last objective or push your score up a bit more and the addiction will kick in again.
    Masterfully made I
    Masterfully made I have to say, and a brilliantly simple mechanic.

1. Dec 19, 2011
    A perfect example of smart and simple touch controls. A great gaming experiences.
  2. May 23, 2011
    This is truly a must-have game for the iPhone.
  3. Games Master UK