7.7

1. Mar 26, 2011
    Terrific way to pass the time. It's hard, yet casual at the same time. Trying to beat all the achievements is actually fun! I'd love to see multiplayer in a future update.
  2. Apr 4, 2011
    Without fail, I end up reaching for this game when I am bored. It's really, really easy to play and something about its placid nature and colourful graphics stops it from becoming particularly frustrating. And even when you think you can't get any better you'll suddenly complete that last objective or push your score up a bit more and the addiction will kick in again.
    Masterfully made I
    Masterfully made I have to say, and a brilliantly simple mechanic.
  3. Apr 14, 2011
    Meh. While it's unique, quirky and quite endearing after about an hour you'll have the achievement strategies figured out but will be frustrated at constantly starting right back at the start again, and again, and again... Maybe it's because of angry birds and cut the rope, but 1 hour of playtime hardly seems worth the download. (But it is only $1)
  4. Apr 22, 2011
    One of the most addictive and fun iPod games out there. It's challenging to begin with, and the simple, fluffy appearance and playing style of the game will keep you coming back for more.
  5. Jul 29, 2011
    Tiny Wings's simple one-touch, one-mode premise may sound like it could get boring after a little bit, but this could not be further from the truth. Some games, like Doodle Jump, place a phony "WARNING" on their download pages, saying that the app is very addicting. Tiny Wings may be the only game I have found that actually needs that warning. Upon app startup, you can playTiny Wings's simple one-touch, one-mode premise may sound like it could get boring after a little bit, but this could not be further from the truth. Some games, like Doodle Jump, place a phony "WARNING" on their download pages, saying that the app is very addicting. Tiny Wings may be the only game I have found that actually needs that warning. Upon app startup, you can play instantaneously, and, thanks partially to relatively short play sessions, Tiny Wings is nearly impossible to put down. The gameplay can be infuriating when you first start playing, but once you get the hang of timing your controls exactly, you'll keep wanting to accept the game's challenge to beat your old highscore. Speaking of highscores, Tiny Wings - which costs only 99 cents, by the way - is Game Center-integrated, which is a big plus. And although some claim that Tiny Wings is let down by having only one game mode, they fail to realize that since there are different sets of highscores for different aspects of the game (i.e. flying the farthest distance or making the highest jumps), you can concentrate different play sessions on specific aspects, which, in a sense, provide the game with more than one mode. The artwork of Tiny Wings is incredible, full of beautiful hills and valleys, and with dynamic changes in the sky as the Sun gradually rises and sets throughout play. Tiny Wings may, at first glance, appear simple, but this is part of what makes it such a fun - and addicting - experience. Expand
  6. Mar 16, 2011
    This must be one of the best games so far this year. Who can watch the trailer and not have a bleeding heart for that cute little bird.

It's so simple to play yet hard to master and the graphics are just awesome.
  7. Mar 17, 2011
    Some called Tiny Wings the new Angry Birds. For my part, so far so good!
    Like one of you all said, the simplicity is what it shines! Also a new iphone game coming out soon called the Chupacabra, very cool game!
  8. Mar 31, 2011
    Nice quick arcade game with a simple one touch interface. The graphics are great (they change every day), the music is addictive, and it has plenty of achievements to keep you interested.
  9. Dec 6, 2011
    I really don't like this game, it's just not that fun to me. But it's not a bad game. I just think when you compare it to more fun games around it that are a dollar this is the one that should be pushed to the side.
  10. Jun 15, 2011
    Tiny Wings is an adorable iPhone game that is exactly the thing I needed to tear me away from freakinâ
  11. Jul 12, 2011
    The reason why I love this game so much is because of its graphics and sounds. The constantly changing landscape removes the whole bored-after-four-days issue, while the clumsy sounds and overall image of the bird give this game its innocence. A real stretch from the norm of iOS games today, Tiny Wings is a slow and relaxing, yet competitive game that can be seen as the gift that keeps on giving.
  12. Aug 17, 2011
    A sublime creation work of art, with hidden depth in tis gameplay. Yes it's a copy of Wavespark, but it takes it into a whole new level. Excellent sense of that "one more go" addictiveness. Very worth it for the money considering I'm still playing 2 months after I purchased/
  13. Dec 29, 2012
    Its cute, and stylish. The gameplay is flawed, but good enough. It could be improved, and its no Doodle Jump. But for now, TIny Wings works as an app.
  14. Feb 24, 2012
    Really fun game. I got quite frustrated after about 10 hours of game play. Got a little bit annoying and hard, but still worth the money.
  15. Apr 8, 2012
    very simple but complex. i would pay 1.99 for this, i think its very good price. you are a bird and you cant fly because you have no wings. very good one-man project, very good

1. Dec 19, 2011
    A perfect example of smart and simple touch controls. A great gaming experiences.
  2. May 23, 2011
    This is truly a must-have game for the iPhone.
  3. May 8, 2011