tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. May 27, 2011
    We got this game as soon as it came out.....and we love it.....the graphics are good, the play is engaging, and its not too hard and not too easy......sigh only thing is children are already asking when they can get a plushie of the little Tofu....

1. Aug 14, 2011
    Despite the simple idea, To-Fu: The Trials of Chi is an amusing and enjoyable platformer, with well-made controls and a cut and funny protagonist. Collecting medals adds more value and depth to the 100+ levels, but only the most tolerant and tenacious players will find the strength to complete them all.
  2. Jun 20, 2011
    In practice, it's a sticky platform-puzzler, tenuously reminiscent of System 3's ancient Amiga classic, Putty. The big difference with To-Fu is your inability to walk around. You can stretch yourself in any direction, but all you're really doing is setting yourself up to be launched onto another surface.
  3. Jun 3, 2011
    Without an "endless" mode or some other such business that we've all grown accustomed to in our iOS games, I worry that some players will simply expect to beat To-Fu: The Trials of Chi in a matter of days (or several consecutive hours) and move on to the next title. While this is certainly a possiblity, as it is with most popular App Store offerings, it's still bound to be an enjoyable experience.