The benchmark of action stealth games on console is available for the first time on iPhone & iPod Touch!
**MacWorld: “The strategies of Splinter Cell Conviction have real potential for depth and variety—already this title looks like more than your typical third-person shooter on your iPhone.”
**Slide to play: “Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction looks and plays great, and it's rare that we see such a sophisticated stealth game on this platform.”
Unleash the ferocious skills of renegade agent Sam Fisher.
Play as Sam Fisher, a highly skilled Special Forces operative and fight a corrupted secret agency to get your daughter back. Follow a trail of intrigue that leads from Iraq to a high-security building in Washington. Run, jump, fight, and shoot using a handgun, shotgun, AK47 and bazooka, or maintain stealth by improvising with nearby objects. You are now a renegade spy agent; you don't follow any orders except for your own rules of engagement!
ASTONISHING ENVIRONMENTS AND GRAPHICS
- Go through 11 levels set in 8 different locations from Malta to the White House.
- Discover an exclusive iPhone level on the banks of the Potomac River.
- Experience fully polished 3D graphics with an amazing depth of view.
ADVANCED STEALTH GAMEPLAY
- The Mark & Execute feature allows you to mark multiple targets then quickly eliminate them all at once.
- The Last Known Position indicates where your enemies think you are, allowing you to outflank and eliminate them.
- Get behind enemies without being noticed and kill them in one hit!
- Projected texts inform you of objectives and guide you through the level.
- Get Sam behind cover to hide and dodge enemy fire.
CONSTANT ACTION THROUGHOUT THE GAME
- Beat your opponents in stunning hand-to-hand combat and interrogate enemies to get crucial information.
- Experience a frantic rail-shooting sequence on a speeding boat.
- Use a wide range of weapons and gadgets to get rid of your enemies. Pistols, sonar goggles and camera grenades are at your disposal!
EARN TROPHIES AND AWARDS ON GAMELOFT LIVE!
Your morals! Your game!
Also available from Gameloft on the iPhone: Brothers in Arms 2, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Gameloft Sports Pack, Fishing Kings, Blokus and Iron Man 2.… Expand
Feb 22, 2011Splinter Cell Conviction might have been the best action experience on iPhone and iPod Touch, but unfortunately it's just a good game. It tries to reply all the ideas of the PC and console version, but it does it badly. The game saves itself thanks to its stunning graphics, wide-ranging environments and many levels, as well as its very rewarding stealth moments.
Positive: 2 out of 2
Mixed: 0 out of 2
Negative: 0 out of 2
Jul 30, 2011If like me you have waited for a decent title in the stealth/shooter genre for your iDevice, then you might consider buying Splinter Cell: Conviction. This game is identical to its console brethren only on your iDevice. The visuals look very nice, especially if you have an iPhone. Gameplay is mostly stealth, but you can be trigger happy. All and all, this is one great title!… Expand
- By user score