Toyzilla iOS

6.4

1. Nov 4, 2012
    Toyzilla is a good mish mash of different genres (strategy, action, arcade etc) and also combines the essence of popular games like Angry Birds, Pokemon, Amazing Alex... Save for the occasional crashes and hiccups in the updates, it's a pretty deep and very addictive game!
  2. Nov 7, 2012
    I rated it 5 stars in the app store. Love the whimsical and toy-like characters and the 2 game modes which lets you crush and build fortresses. Makes it a very fun, complete and wholesome game.
  3. Nov 5, 2012
    Very good game with cool monsters. This is definitely one of the best games I've every played on the iPad. It will be really awesome if there can be breeding/ evolution of the Toyzillas!
  4. 3Gs
    Nov 5, 2012
    I have played this game for a while now and I love it! Looks great on iPad 3 and definitely a Must-Have on the iPad! Yes really. My little sister who is 4 years old finds the intro hilarious. I'm 20 and I love it too. Good work!
  5. Nov 7, 2012
    It's a very good game, and kids-friendly. My 5 year old boy loves building and then destroying what he created. Incredibly adorable little monsters too, wish there were more though. Hope the developers keep updating.
  6. Nov 7, 2012
    An epic game! Would love to see more updates and events (as promised). It's a pity that the game is not playable on iPad 1 though. Or the iPhone/ iPod touch
  7. Dec 5, 2012
    I love it! I would recommend this to everyone

There are no critic reviews yet.