6.7

1. Feb 15, 2013
    Trigger Fist is a top down spray shooter disguised as a third person shooter- at it's core you will find a decent game, but there is just not enough depth to the gameplay nor enough content included to entertain you for more than shallow minutes. The controls are simple and wonderful- you will never feel yourself fighting them. Basically you have a standard third person shooter, except youTrigger Fist is a top down spray shooter disguised as a third person shooter- at it's core you will find a decent game, but there is just not enough depth to the gameplay nor enough content included to entertain you for more than shallow minutes. The controls are simple and wonderful- you will never feel yourself fighting them. Basically you have a standard third person shooter, except you cannot look up or down nor can you move vertically on the battlespace- all the action takes place on one plane. You can crouch behind objects but it is pointless because you leave your head exposed and often cannot shoot while doing so. The only way to prevent yourself from being shot by enemies is to hide behind cover where you will not be able to see much going on around you due to the tight camera angle- this could have been a great time for the developer to integrate a peek and lean system, but that didn't happen. Shooting is easy- the camera automatically zooms in when your targeting reticle moves over an enemy player, and pop- or burst-firing at enemies from long range actually brings decent success. You can play solo against bots who have incredible awareness of the map and excellent aim, or you can go online and play against a maximum of three other players with the rest of the game's slots being filled out with bots. This means you will rarely play with or against humans. The bots are decent at following their waypoints, but become predictable and annoying simply because they often can spot and kill you from fairly ridiculous ranges. You can upgrade your character through in-app purchases or by playing the game, but it takes far too long and is far too painful of a grind to earn medium to higher ranking upgrades or weapons by playing. This is disappointing because players can earn these upgrades by playing offline and were it easier to earn them it would have given the game more of a sense of progression as well as a sense of purpose in the user for playing it- but this isn't the case. With only 4 game modes and less than 6 maps to choose from, not to mention the continuous struggle with the same old bots filling out the game's space, this game will get old fast. Worth a try if you can get it for free, but little else. Expand
  2. Aug 9, 2012
    This game is a must play. I've played all the COD/Halo ports to the iOS and they never seem to feel like they were made for the touch screen. Don't get me wrong, they are great games, but there always seems to be a bit of a struggle to play.

Trigger Fist gets it right. The controls are simple enough to play effortlessly on a touch screen and the game play is intense and fun. In a way

In a way it is what iOS/touch screen shooters should be. Easy to control, yet still able to capture that visceral shooter feel.

I'm very glad I downloaded it.
  3. Aug 9, 2012
    Trigger fist is the greatest shooter on the app store. The multi player is fun and exciting. The games controls are the best I've seen on the iPhone. I can't get enough sacred goat! Now it is time to play some more trigger fist!!!!
  4. Aug 9, 2012
    If you can get a couple of friends to get the game then you can have a lot of fun, just sitting on the couch as if you were playing Goldeneye in the good ol' days. And, if not you can go single player against some pretty challenging bots that will give you run for your money. The controls are buttery smooth for an iPod game and makes for a nice game to squeeze in a couple of rounds whileIf you can get a couple of friends to get the game then you can have a lot of fun, just sitting on the couch as if you were playing Goldeneye in the good ol' days. And, if not you can go single player against some pretty challenging bots that will give you run for your money. The controls are buttery smooth for an iPod game and makes for a nice game to squeeze in a couple of rounds while on coffee break or something. Expand
  5. Aug 9, 2012
    This game is a lot of fun. I really like playing the goat sacred goat mode, and Team Deathmatch. I give this game a solid 10/10 because of the horizontal aiming feature and the customized controls to give customization in how you play. The bots really add to the challenge of the game and unlocks/perks really keep the game interesting. At 4.99 I would say that the game is well worth theThis game is a lot of fun. I really like playing the goat sacred goat mode, and Team Deathmatch. I give this game a solid 10/10 because of the horizontal aiming feature and the customized controls to give customization in how you play. The bots really add to the challenge of the game and unlocks/perks really keep the game interesting. At 4.99 I would say that the game is well worth the purchase. :) Expand
  6. Aug 9, 2012
    I used to be really into fps and tps shooters, back in the day. Can't say how many nights I spent playing clan wars through gamebattles.com for SOCOM 2. This reminds me so much of the old school, simple but down to business shooters like SOCOM and counter strike. All new shooters try to do too much while this game does everything it needs to perfectly. The Controls are fully customizableI used to be really into fps and tps shooters, back in the day. Can't say how many nights I spent playing clan wars through gamebattles.com for SOCOM 2. This reminds me so much of the old school, simple but down to business shooters like SOCOM and counter strike. All new shooters try to do too much while this game does everything it needs to perfectly. The Controls are fully customizable and TIGHT. Movement is fluid and responsive, and the zoom feature is neat. I'm playing on an original iPad and there is NO lag at all, can't even imagine how sweet this would look on retina.

IAP are not necessary, you unlock the upgrades through game play by getting experience. It is not like some ridiculous grind either, I unlocked an armor upgrade after my second match.

This game is amazing and you will really appreciate it if you were a SOCOM or Counter-Strike player.

Get it.
  7. Aug 9, 2012

I'm very glad I downloaded it.

1. Sep 25, 2012
    Trigger Fist is probably the only iOS shooter which doesn't try to emulate console titles, and that's the main reason why it's such an unique and truly enjoyable multiplayer experience.
  2. Sep 3, 2012
    A 3D third-person shooter, surprisingly fresh and addictive with many customizable options for our character. Not very original or visually stunning, but still very enjoyable. The lack of campaign mode and its price are the two things customers might consider negative, but it is definitely one of the best games of this genre on iOS.
  3. Aug 16, 2012
    Featuring single-player and multiplayer game modes, interesting design choices, a bunch of weapons, and fast-paced action, Trigger Fist is an enticing offering in a week full of ho-hum releases.