• Publisher: 2K Play
  • Release Date: Jul 11, 2013
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Jul 21, 2013
    COME ON!!! TURD BIRDS?!?!?!? What were the developers thinking?!? The game is about birds that everywhere! I mean, how immature can you get? The gameplay is terrible, the graphics are horrendous, the voice-acting is absolutely atrocious and as for the storyline, well, let's just say that I ate a turd once, I didn't like it very much, too stringy for my taste. Moving on, The main character is the best part of this game because.....HE HAS BOOBIES!!!!

Ahem, Overall Turd Birds is a family classic, and will be played for centuries from now, I'm sure of it. It gets 56/903

1. Jul 18, 2013
    Turd Birds also lets you collect feathers that unlock more birds with hilariously appropriate names (if Otis Splotus can’t get the job done, no bird can). The new birds have awesome abilities like rapid-fire pooping, but some of them require hundreds of feathers to unlock. You can, of course, spend real-life money to unlock birds and power-ups, and of course, you’re probably not going to want to bother (unless you’re really itching to explain to your significant other why you spent $100 in a game called “Turd Birds.”)
  2. Jul 17, 2013
    As puerile as its title suggest, Turd Birds gets by on its bright and breezy appeal and a severe case of mission diarrhoea.
  3. Jul 16, 2013
    With a name like Turd Birds it would be easy to discount, but what you find is a fun and witty endless runner.