7.5

1. Jul 17, 2014
    Improved interface, visuals and mechanics over the first game. The story blows away the T.V. show and the characters are all well designed and play a role. The first games major flaw for me was how none of the choices you made changed anything, this game doesn't suffer from that quite as much and your options are much more varied than before. All in all it's worth it, especially if you catch it on sale, and it's much more likely to leave you feeling in control of how you play compared to the first. Expand
  2. Jan 4, 2014
    I played the first season and enjoyed every minute of it, and I recently passed the first episode of the 2nd season and enjoyed it just the same. You have to remember that the genre that was chose for this game does not contain a lot of action. This game is more decision making and you get much satisfactory once you set your mind on the concept of the game. Season 2 does contain more action than the 1st season, at least the first episode does. The game was enjoyed very much by me and my wife and are excited for the upcoming episodes.

Instagram: Game_Row

1. Jan 14, 2014
    The Walking Dead Season Two is every bit as good as Season One.
  2. Jan 9, 2014
    As an opening episode to a longer story arc, it does do a pretty good job of setting certain things in motion.
  3. Dec 29, 2013
    Walking Dead: The Game Season 2 gives us more of a great thing with greater refinement to the aspects that made the game stand out in the first place. It’s a must buy that offers such valuable entertainment.