• Publisher: ustwo
  • Release Date: Oct 20, 2011
7.6

1. Mar 15, 2014
    Relaxing music, nice graphics and simple to play. I love this game, one-button side-scrolling game, I would suggest it for kids (4+). If I would have to put the game in one word, I would use mesmerising.
  2. Dec 22, 2013
    Whale Trail is a fun and addictive side scroller. During my time playing it, however, I had one question. Why dies this game exist? There are no other games like it.
  3. Jun 7, 2012
    Blubble to reach grumpy Thundtracks with Hyper-up
  4. Nov 21, 2011
    Impressive, delirious and addictive. I love this game. It seems like a kid book with the main xarachter and the environment. Animations ate also impressive and final crazy characters strange but a good goal to bit previous score. A must have ^^
  5. Jun 7, 2012
    Blubble to reach grumpy Thundtracks with Hyper-up

1. Feb 1, 2012
    Within the overcrowded genre of "endless runners" Whale Trail stands out thanks to its psychedelic artdesign, while the mechanics are similar to the likes of Tiny Wings or Jetpack Joyride.
  2. Nov 25, 2011
    Whale Trail is one of the best "endless run" on the App Store, thanks to the fantastic mix between atmosphere and gameplay. A great level design and the particular soundtrack complete an already splendid picture.
    Whale Trail is just plain awesome.