7.4

1. Apr 3, 2014
    game is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too stupid also hard . of course Walt disney production has made gay apps these days . Grade F-
    ........................................
  2. Dec 29, 2013
    Similar to "Cut the Rope" but in a different style. "Where's My Water?" would be best for people who like puzzles and are patient to pass a level. Some levels will require much more thinking and time than others.
  3. Feb 5, 2012
    If you like puzzles... there is a puzzle. The idea is quite simple so the game's usability is fairly good (apart from screen scrollbar!) but the possibilities and complications. To be frank this game is too complicated for me. Sorry. I'm busy, tired, frequently on the run... don't have much time for such a games. If they require thinking it should be rather 30-60 sec while on the secondIf you like puzzles... there is a puzzle. The idea is quite simple so the game's usability is fairly good (apart from screen scrollbar!) but the possibilities and complications. To be frank this game is too complicated for me. Sorry. I'm busy, tired, frequently on the run... don't have much time for such a games. If they require thinking it should be rather 30-60 sec while on the second "world" this game offers so long and complex levels that I could slash some knights in IB II or ride a bike on BB in the same time I would finish analyzing this level.

For me there is no enough fun in the first levels (and no clear metagame/ advancement system) that would motivate me to play further in this. More fun, less scrolling guys.
  4. Nov 25, 2011
    good game!!! check this gaming site lots of fun games are available,i thoroughly enjoyed it.
    some of the latest games i just played it.
    shoot Hoop Balls game for iPad/iPhone
    High Speed Poker â
  5. Nov 15, 2011
    Simple yet so very very addictive. Devilish design and challenging, this stands alongside Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja as one of the best iOS games available, and it's even better on the iPad.
  6. Nov 13, 2011
    It's a very basic game with basic physics but it's still very fun and it's only 0.99. Entertaining puzzles, looks great, simple touch controls, you basically use your finger to dig and change some levers
  7. Oct 31, 2011
    Really fun game to play with great game physics and very cool ideas to make it interesting. Most of the levels are a bit too easy but still some are quite challenging.
  8. Nov 13, 2011

1. Feb 7, 2012
    Where's my water is a great puzzle game, another one in App Store. Cheap and essential.
  2. Jan 17, 2012
    This game is perfect to play in either small parts on a journey or for extended amounts of time at home. The large amount of levels, achievements to collect and bonus items to find, means that you're sure to be playing this for a while, and with more levels promised soon this game is like an investment as it just keeps giving more content.
  3. Dec 20, 2011
    It's clear that Disney's ideas are far from drying up.