Think you're a clever monger? Then you've got to play WordMonger HD!
Guaranteed to make you smile. A sweet biscuit of a game to enjoy on your coffee break. Now available as a universal app that works on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch - Buy once, run anywhere! SingingAmieB -Think you're a clever monger? Then you've got to play WordMonger HD!
Guaranteed to make you smile. A sweet biscuit of a game to enjoy on your coffee break.
Now available as a universal app that works on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch - Buy once, run anywhere!
SingingAmieB - ?????
"...takes my two favorite games (Bejweled and Scrabble) and marries them... more addicting than I was ready for..."
WolfGrapes - ?????
"...super cute twist on your average word game"
Biffone - ????
"a lovely little game... loads of fun plus you get to learn words you would have never thought of. I highly recommend it."
At last, a new word game that's fresh, original and fun. WordMonger is a word game like you've never seen. It's easy to play and hard to master, offering a challenge for all ages.
Make words by moving your letters around anywhere within the same row or column. When you have a word you want to play, swipe across it and tap to submit. Words can be made by swiping FORWARDS or SDRAWKCAB, up or down.
WordMonger lets you play at your own pace and develop strategies. The game incorporates an intelligent dictionary of over 50,000 words from the official Scrabble dictionary. Each word has been analyzed against thousands of books, news articles and stories to determine how common the word is. This lets the game award you points for making better words. WordMonger tracks your vocabulary and tries to get you to use words that you may not have heard of, so you learn as you play. With vibrant graphics and beautiful music, it will keep you happy as you climb the levels.
* Combines word making with arcade fun.
* Improve your vocabulary and learn as you play.
* Watch out for locked tiles, missiles and bombs.
* Will Birdie decide to lay an egg?
* Is Archie the archer, a friend or foe?
* Go for the bonus word, but at what cost?
* Don't move your letters too often before you submit, otherwise you might get a missile (and that would be bad)
* Avoid locked tiles by playing longer words
* Bombs are lethal if they explode. If you are unlucky enough to get one then defuse it quickly by making a word with it. If you submit good words, maybe you can dodge them altogether?
PS. We would love to get your iTunes ratings and reviews even if you think the game needs to be better. Our goal is to make you happy so it would be great to hear from you either way.
Our website: www.foundation42.com
Contact us: email@example.com
Our facebook page: http://facebook.com/WordMonger… Expand
- By user score