World of Tanks Blitz iOS

7.2

1. Jun 28, 2014
    Really cool, best free game for iOS in my regional Appstore for last 2 years. I play without any problems on my iPad2. We'll see that they do in future updates.
  2. Jun 28, 2014
    Hi everyone! I've decided to write review about my favorite game on PC that now came to mobile and i can play it on my iPhone and iPad.

So first great thing is mobility, you don't need to get home or to take laptop with you. For me it's best timekiller now, i'm so tired of games with neverending and pointless levels and frustrating progression systems. World of Tanks on mobile is good as PC version and it's kinda refreshing like i'm starting to play again.

On a tablet Tanks really looks just great (but i hope wiil be better!) and controls are very convenient. Devs spend a lot of time to adjust controls for mobile and really did great job.

I'm not giving 10 bacause there is not so many tanks and maps to play right now (90 tanks and 8 maps) so i'm waiting for a big content patch and maybe than i'll give 10.

So it's good reason for devs to add them ASAP LOL

That's all.

P.S. I have iphone 4s and ipad 3. Runs wonderfull - no lags or crashes.
  3. Jul 25, 2014
    awesome game and very addictive!

perfect multiplayer system, smooth controls, amazing tank designs and realism (true when attacking and defending).

get 2 high level premium tanks to make your life easier when farming credits. If you can afford why not sign up for Premium accounts?

Love it to the max.. sometimes I love this game more than a real PC game!
  4. Aug 10, 2014
    Blitz feels polished all around and sets the standard for what a mobile multiplayer game should be. Add in the sense of ownership that you get with each tank, the upgrade cycle that is incredibly compulsive, and the tactical know how required at the higher levels and you’ve got a game that is hard to pass up.
  5. Jul 4, 2016
    This is an extraordinary effort from Wargaming to bring World of Tanks to mobile from the PC platform and they've knocked it out of the park.

The game contains actual and proposed tanks from a variety of countries from the 1930s to the 1960s. The graphics and physics are amazing, and the gameplay is intuitive. This is a game anyone can get into! But do yourself a favour: get onto the user forums and read up on how you can be most successful as you go. Yes, you can just play - but if you get a few tips you'll excel at the game and have tons more fun.

The game has a growing and active community, and great YouTube channels like Bushka on Blitz that show you how to play different tanks so that you can get a good visual on how to make your enemies pay for their ignorance ;)

It's insanely fun, you can play with friends in the same room or across the country. It's about 2.5 GB on your device and it's worth every byte.
  6. Nov 15, 2014
    This game is actually a bit easier than I thought. the community is not idiotic, unlike the pc version (Mostly the US server), the levels are interesting (Especially the mobile exclusive maps), & it's just fun as hell. But we need moar tanks!

1. Game World Navigator Magazine
    Dec 24, 2014
    Blitz definitely can be qualified as a success. The seemingly impossible task – to port a thoughtful, slow-paced game to a platform that’s all about instant gratification – was accomplished. And the product is not a Frankensteinian monstrosity, but something new, fast-paced and captivating. [Jan 2015, p.100]
  2. Dec 10, 2014
    This game is a smaller version of his PC brethren, with smaller levels and shorter matches. However, the gameplay is great.
  3. CD-Action
    Oct 22, 2014
    Mobile version of WoT remains a wildly satisfying F2P game that requires skill rather than deep pockets. [10/2014, p.68]