7.7

1. Jun 24, 2013
    This is the way X-COm should be played. With touch controls, retina graphics for detailed maps and characters, and quicker loading times. The 19.99 price is justifiable for all the work that has been done on the console version and for the successful iOS port.
  2. Jun 23, 2013
    Having a big price and huge GB taken away from your ios device, XCOM enemy unknown is simply the best game ever made for the ios platform. Stunning visuals, great graphics and engaging sci fi story lives up to its merits.
  3. Jun 23, 2013
    I have never played any other version of XCOM but the reviews this has been getting made me pay the higher than usual price for IOS version. I am really enjoying it. Its very slick good graphics and really makes you think. The controls can be a little fiddly but because its turn based they are never an issue not like when you are under pressure in RTS. Why should the work that goes into a tittle of this quality not be reflected in the price .I don't call that capitalism I call that business. Simple supply and demand if your principles are that strong don't buy it at the price but miss out on a cracking game Collapse
  4. Jun 24, 2013
    A Fantastic port of a fantastic game.

Other than a few crash issues (which I'm sure will be ironed out with an update) there's nothing negative to say about this game. I was initially hesitant to buy this App because of my screen size (I'm playing on a 4S) but as soon as I booted it up and got into my first encounter my concerns were allayed.

So, get this game.
  5. Jul 12, 2013
    Amazing turn based game. I loved customizing all of my troops and naming them. Really pays homage to the first one. Picking up the iPhone app as well.
  6. Nov 23, 2013
    A great game. Minor glitches can be frustrating but they don't change gameplay enough to be a big deal. It has fantastic elements of strategy and resembles x-com: U.F.O. Defense from the early 90's but more up-to-date(Not dumbed-down... There are plenty of options to make the game extremely difficult).

Well worth the money and has great replay value and an expansion pack!
  7. Jul 16, 2013
    One of the best games EVER coming for iOs. Yes, it is kind of expensive and YES it takes huge ammounts of storage... But it´s worth it, every single cent.
  8. Sep 17, 2013
    The best iOS game I've ever seen, far beyond what I expected to find on my iPad. There's a lot to keep the player occupied tactical combat, researching new technologies, building toys, missions of opportunity. Graphics and controls are spectacular. I would give this game 11 stars, if it wasn't for the fact that it crashes really, really, really, really often. For the second half of the game, I had a crash on every mission that I flied out to, sometimes with crashes in the middle of the mission. The autosave takes care of this problem, but I still have to wait 2 minutes for the game to boot up where it left off. Otherwise, a fantastic game, well worth its high (for iOS) price tag. Expand
  9. Jun 25, 2013
    I bought this game on Steam and i had no idea what i was going into. But when i started the game it was fantastic! The gameplay was really cool and i had alot of cool characters. Had is the keyword here because they all died The graphics was also pretty good. I didnt really listen to the story because im stupid. There is ALOT of replay value. And theres multiplayer. The multiplayer was ok, but not as fantastic is the single player Expand
  10. Feb 13, 2014
    游戏类型非常适合在移动设备上玩,游戏节奏慢,每一个士兵作为一个可以升级并自定义的个体不再在战场上充当炮灰,而需要玩家小心翼翼使其不阵亡。
    剧情有代入感,过场动画的质量也很高(同时游戏体积大幅增加),基地建设,士兵升级配置,地图战场策略都很好地结合到了一起,属于上手稍难,上手后欲罢不能的游戏。
    -凑字数-
  11. Jun 23, 2013

1. Oct 7, 2013
    At times brilliant and at other times at least good fun. The iPad version is a missed opportunity because the touch controls are somewhat cumbersome. [Aug 2013]
  2. Sep 17, 2013
    XCOM: Enemy Unknown is a great game for the iPad. Despite some restrictions, Enemy Unknown is a great addition for the iPad. It has the same level of tactical movements as its brothers for the consoles.
  3. Aug 28, 2013
    Even after less than a year the excellent XCOM: Enemy Unknown game still has its charms. An accessible, while at the same time a tough turn-based action/strategy game works great on mobile platforms. You just have to get over the loss of its multiplayer game. The touch controls suit the game's style, they are not a nuisance. However, fairly big technical problems, which I wouldn't expect from this kind of applications, hit the game down.