Shake it, Flip it, Rub it, Tap it and... Freeze! Xhake Shake Graffiti challenges the limit of your eye-hand response. If you like Bop It, you shouldn't miss Xhake Shake Graffiti!
Show your friends why your iPhone is the best portable game console with this genuine iPhone/iPod touch ONLY game.
It is a iPhone/iPod touch ONLY game from head to toe because it fully utilizes the iPhone accelerometer and touch screen for action detection during game play - Flip it, Shake it, Rub it, Tab it! What's more, Xhake Shake Graffiti let's you "sign" your name with your finger after you got a new high scores! And now even the animations of some UI graphics are accelerometer driven!
Xhake Shake Graffiti is a game even PSP or NDS cannot offer. It's NOT just a "ported" game which you could actually play with joy pads or joy sticks on other game consoles.
Xhake Shake Graffiti is a special edition of the classic reflex game "Xhake Shake" in stunning graffiti styled graphics! Xhake Shake Graffiti is also more "beginner friendly" as the difficulty gaps between levels are less steep than the original Xhake Shake.
- Advanced motion detection algorithm: optimized for more natural Flipping and Shaking actions recognition.
- FIVE different levels (Entry, Basic, Medium, Pro, Extreme)
- Training Courses available before you take the challenge
- Sign your name when you get a new high score (Why still type your name when you can actually SIGN!)
- Fully utilize the built-in accelerometer and touch screen
- A dozen of special background music
- Interactive sound effects
- Animated user interface and stunning graffiti styled graphics
- Accelerometer driven UI animations - a unique user experience not found on other portable game consoles
Oh, btw, did we mention one of our developers achieved an ultra high score (13320 pts) playing the original Xhake Shake's "EXTREME" level? Search "Xhake Shake high score" on youtube to watch the uncut video. See if you can beat the score with Xhake Shake Graffiti!
Note: Sometimes the accelerometer may not respond. Simply exit Xhake Shake, put your iPhone to sleep for a moment (e.g. half a minute). Then wake the iPhone and start Xhake Shake again. More Tips & Tricks available on support site.… Expand