No user score yet- Be the first to review!
Xpandaballs is a simple but incredibly addictive puzzle game for the iPhone and iPod Touch that will have you saying, “Just one more game!”.
******** What people are saying ********
I know a game is good when I need to write a review of it and I find myself saying, “Let me just play it once more first.”...I highly recommend Xpandaballs; it has earned a permanent spot on my iPhone. (9/10)
Amelia Sauter - appcraver.com
Xpandaballs delivers an incredibly addicting gameplay experience... Xpandaballs is scored a well deserved 5 out of 5!
X1Zero - iphoneincanada.ca
.... I can see myself playing this game – however frustrating – for hours, trying to master the puzzle....
Jackie Judge - appstruck.com
.... looks mind rottingly addictive and definitely one for high score hounds....
Fraser MacInnes - pocketgamer.co.uk
Fire a ball into the playing area and use the 5 different types of balls to destroy each other, but be careful, when a ball stops it expands to fill the space. Don’t leave yourself with no room to play, if a ball comes back and hits the boundary line you lose a life, lose 3 lives and its game over! Submit your best scores in each of the difficulty levels for a top place in the global leaderboard.
- Simple and addictive game-play.
- 5 ball types, each behave differently.
- 3 levels of difficulty.
- Global high score leaderboard.
- Bonus points for destroying multiple balls.
- Resume previous game.
- Background music and sound effects (or listen to your own music).
- Normal (Red) – Default ball, nothing special here.
- Speed (Green) – Travels faster than normal. Give more room when firing.
- Power (Blue) – Destroys any ball with a single hit. Great for combos!
- Black – Harder to destroy but worth 2 points, even more in combos.
- Golden – Special ball that can bounce off the boundary line. Use wisely.
Xpandaballs is based on the game 'Gimme Friction Baby' by Wouter Visser.
Puzzle, Games, Addictive, Addicting, Expand, balls, Expandaballs… Expand