yukendo is an addictive puzzle game that shares many concepts with sudoku, but adds some variety to the well known gameplay. Easy to learn but difficult to master - a game for puzzle fans and number crunchers.
This is what the reviewers think:
"I really like the formula that KENKEN invented, and Yukendo Pro takes it one step further in terms of difficulty. You also get global highscores, and Facebook connect to add gamelife"
yukendo offers difficulty levels for beginners and advanced puzzlers. Whether you have never played a similar game before, or have been playing Sudoku for years, you will find the right challenge.
With different level sizes you can play a short game on your way to work or a full afternoon. You can't finish a puzzle in one go? No problem - your game get's automatically saved. If you are stuck, save your game, try an easier one and come back to it later.
With local and global highscores, you can compete with your friends and the whole world.
It is also a great way to learn mathematics. In fact the game has been invented by Tetsuya Miyamoto to teach his pupils math. He called it KenKen which means “cleverness squared” in Japanese.
Follow these easy rules and get hooked in minutes:
1. Fill the grid with digits - 1 through 4 for a 4x4 grid, 1 through 5 for a 5x5, etc.
2. Every digit may only occur once per row and column.
3. The grid is also divided into cells - the numbers of each cell must produce a certain “target” number when combined using a specified mathematical operation (either addition, subtraction, multiplication or division).
Every grid of yukendo has at least one solution.
********** Pro Features **********
This is the pro version which offers these additional features:
- level sizes up to 9x9 with 600 level each
- more music to choose from
- more save game slots
Still not convinced? Go to http://apps.rapidrabbit.de/yukendo/ to see the trailer… Collapse