Zoo Memory Match is the best in class of matching games, designed from the ground up to be fun and educational. Featuring high quality photos of animals with real life sounds, your child will love hearing the noises while trying to match their favorite Zoo friends.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
My son's favorite two apps together at last! Memory and Zoo Sounds! His fav thing is to click the baby and hear it laugh. - Facebook
Zoo Memory Match features 2 modes of play with 3 difficulty levels to be enjoyed by kids of all ages.
CARDS FACE UP:
Younger children can start with just 4 cards face up (2 pairs), finding each animal's match. This is a great way to start developing your child's cognitive skills at an early age. As your child gets older and more comfortable with the game, they can advance to 12 cards face up (6 pairs) or even 20 cards face up (10 pairs).
CARDS FACE DOWN
Older children can develop their memorization skills starting with 4 cards face down (2 pairs). Only two cards are shown at once, exercising memory retention. If you're really feeling gutsy, you can advance to 12 cards face down (6 pairs) or the extra difficult 20 cards down (10 pairs).
- 6 modes of play challenging kids of all ages
- Face up cards help younger kids learn matching
- Face down cards help older kids with memorization skills
- 12 animals are randomly displayed, so you never play the same game twice
- High resolution professional photos of actual animals
- Top quality recordings of each animal played when the cards are played
- Universal app. One download plays on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Optimized for iOS4 and the new iPhone 4 Retina Display!… Expand