8.5

1. Dec 13, 2012
    one of the best snowboarding games I have ever played all time! still holds up till today screw graphics, it's all about having fun with a friend instead of being by yourself all the time like gamers now days!
  2. Aug 16, 2012
    1080, Nintendo's snowboarder for the N64 may have a few control issues, but overall offers very fun and competitive game-play that will more than make up for any issues you had with controls. The competitiveness of this game will have you jumping with every stressful mistake you make. That may sound unpleasant, but give this game one chance and it just may surprise you.
  3. May 26, 2012
    I don't typically play these kind of games, but it came with my N64. That being said I had a blast playing it and recommend it to fans who of snowboarding games. It has great controls, courses, graphics (for the time), and sound, and it's just fun to play. Sure it doesn't pack much in the form of content by today's standards but if you look past that minor issue you'll have a blast with this game.
  4. Oct 31, 2011
    the best snowboard game ever..... enough said
  5. Evan
    Dec 22, 2007
    The game, while it does have 2D graphics, is still one of the best games for the N64. i hope Treasure and Square-Enix can make a sequel.
  6. AaronF.
    Jun 5, 2006
    This is another game that I grew up with and will always play and anybody that doesn't like this game must be a diehard nintendo hater.
  7. Travisk
    Aug 22, 2005
    Pft. i don't know. i just like it.
  8. JoeyP.
    May 12, 2005
    I first played this game when I was only nine years old, and I loved it! I remeber staying up for hours just trying to beat obe level... and you know what? I love any game that keeps me up all night. But sadly, I only rented it... and it's gone now... But i'm buyin' it online, now! And I should have it in two weeks! Anyway, if you own a Nintendo, get this. If you like I first played this game when I was only nine years old, and I loved it! I remeber staying up for hours just trying to beat obe level... and you know what? I love any game that keeps me up all night. But sadly, I only rented it... and it's gone now... But i'm buyin' it online, now! And I should have it in two weeks! Anyway, if you own a Nintendo, get this. If you like side-scrollers, get this. If you have a brain in your head, get this! anyway, that's about all I have to say. Thanks for listeining, good bye! Expand
  9. XeshM.
    Sep 17, 2004
    I absolutely loved this game. Every second of it was pure bliss. I was 10 when i got it. Now i'm 17 and i cry myself to sleep knowing i sold it for 10$..Please come back Marina! I'm sorry!!!
  10. W.E.
    Feb 8, 2004
    Good.

1. It's fun, it actually last a while to completely beat the game, and it's one of the only 2D games for the N64. It's not Treasure's greatest accomplishment, but it's still something they should be proud of, and a great game to add to anyones collection.
  2. Each level roughly sticks to the staple patformer diet of grass, ice , sand ,etc. But the foreground settings are brilliantly imaginative - a bizzare, alien theme park , an underground shrine , a military base - and really improve the more sedate sections of the game,i.e jumping , talking,etc. It certainly makes a refreshing change from Banjo's desert/ice/grass worlds.
  3. The great thing about Mischief Makers is that it keeps you guessing. There's no fixed pattern to the levels, for example; bosses pop up all over the place and one minute you could be running for your life from a volcanic eruption, the next be free-falling down a seemingly-bottomless pit.