Banjo-Tooie Nintendo 64
8.9

1. Mar 22, 2015
    10/10 ................................................................................................................................................
  2. May 22, 2012
    Second part of one of the best N64 games ever. In this second game, Banjo & Kazooie are back with more skills, more levels, new enemies and a lot more tasks to complete. Banjo Tooie is longer than the first game and maybe more complex (not harder). I give it 9 because isn't that original as the first game but still is a very good fun.
  3. May 10, 2013
    One of the best games I've played games in my life. The game is wonderful, the levels, songs, challenges. The sequel has improved many things Banjo-Kazooie, causing the game to be perfect.
  4. Jul 19, 2013
    The sequel of my favorite game and equally marvelous. Yes, the only worthy follower of Banjo Kazooie. 10/10, must-have for every N64-Owner or only Jump'n'Run-Fan. No, must-have for every person, that exists.
  5. Sep 1, 2012
    A great game for all ages. It was a little lengthy in exploration, but overall each level was very enjoyable. Not one dull moment was found within. The music was well-written, and the characters are fun and engaging. It's definitely a must-have for N64.
  6. Feb 13, 2014
    Banjo Tooie is the peak of platforming games. Bear with me now; I'm not knocking the original, but Tooie's the kinda game I can still puff on and pop into the N64 when I feel like blowing up mayan statues with grenade eggs or transmogrifying into a snowball ( which is more fun than it probably sounds. Or you can also turn into a submarine if that floats your boat, Ringo!) Anyway, theBanjo Tooie is the peak of platforming games. Bear with me now; I'm not knocking the original, but Tooie's the kinda game I can still puff on and pop into the N64 when I feel like blowing up mayan statues with grenade eggs or transmogrifying into a snowball ( which is more fun than it probably sounds. Or you can also turn into a submarine if that floats your boat, Ringo!) Anyway, the game's got jokes (they're better than mine), and a winking self-awareness of the best kind. This game is worthy of a 10 and a playthrough because it's just really fun, embracing it's gaminess and giving folks of all ages something to enjoy. Expand
  7. Nov 22, 2013
    There's only one word to describe Banjo-Tooie: Amazing! This game is so much fun. It's better than Banjo-Kazooie. The worlds were large, there were more moves, numerous things to collect, and much, much more! If you've played Banjo-Kazooie, but not Tooie, I absolutely recommend it. If you loved Banjo-Kazooie, you're gonna Banjo-Tooie even more. A fantastic Nintendo 64 game!
  8. Feb 13, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. After finishing banjo-kazooie a lot of times i wanted to have the same experience again and oh boy here is banjo-tooie bringing the joy, the adventure, the music and the fun of the first game but on steroids, This game is huge and not just in worlds but in moves, things to collect, bosses, and my favorite thing in the game. All the levels are connected you can go from the first level to the 5th Or Throw and ice cube of the sky level to the lava level etc. Expand
  9. DanielR.
    Feb 2, 2007
    Banjo-Tooie was a fairly good adventures game with lots of funny scenes. Although many seem to believe that the first game in the series was better, i would have to argue that this one is.... one major flaw that i saw while playing this game is that although it is fun it can get boring very very quickly, 100 puzzle pieces was just way to much (to finish 100%) all in all I think this was a Banjo-Tooie was a fairly good adventures game with lots of funny scenes. Although many seem to believe that the first game in the series was better, i would have to argue that this one is.... one major flaw that i saw while playing this game is that although it is fun it can get boring very very quickly, 100 puzzle pieces was just way to much (to finish 100%) all in all I think this was a very good game and I am sad to see this series fall to Microsoft....this game deserves at least a high 8. Expand
  10. PeterT.
    Aug 13, 2001
    It takes 60 seconds to get in the games, but it takes much, much longer to stop playing the game. It is a game you cannot stop playing!
  11. DavidG.
    Apr 1, 2002
    Hmm... I think its hard to complete the game...
  12. JohnH.
    Jan 7, 2003
    It's really on par with Mario 64, just like the original Banjo was. The only thing holding this one back is the hint of slowdown that happens every so often. They tried to push the boundries a little too far, so that it's bordering on maxing out the N64s power (even with the expansion memory pack). That said however, Tooie is a brilliant game. I may have to purchase an Xbox if It's really on par with Mario 64, just like the original Banjo was. The only thing holding this one back is the hint of slowdown that happens every so often. They tried to push the boundries a little too far, so that it's bordering on maxing out the N64s power (even with the expansion memory pack). That said however, Tooie is a brilliant game. I may have to purchase an Xbox if Banjo Threeie ever comes out. Expand
  13. Uter
    Feb 7, 2003
    Bigger and in some areas even better than the original. the only thing to detract from the fun is some occasional slowdown in the larger, more busy levels. make sure you've got the n64 expansion pack. even with it though, the slowdown is still noticeable. the greatness of other aspects make this still a 10/10 in my book.
  14. RyanM.
    Mar 1, 2003
    I think this game is pretty good. I like the new enhancements they made from banjo kazooie, like your able to play as mumbo, and you have many types of eggs, and the multiplayer mode. but lets be honest. Does it even compare to the original banjo kazooie? Gameplay wise, its not even close.
  15. BobA.
    Mar 12, 2003
    What's not too like about this game? Enhanced graphics, multiplayer mode, new charachters, all new worlds and levels, and the levels are HUGE!!!
  16. RobertC.
    Mar 12, 2004
    Though probably as good as its predessor, I only had it for a far too short time. Maybe when I'm older, eh?
  17. QuackerJack
    Apr 5, 2006
    This game is just the most awesome and ingenious game I've ever played. Its graphics are really good and it is just fun to play.
  18. MichaelJ.
    Aug 28, 2007
    Even better than the first! (That one also gets a 10 from me, though. :P) One thing that I really love about this game is how HUGE the world seems, and all of the levels feel connected, more so than the first one. An absolutely amazing game, a definite must-buy for everyone.
  19. JosephK.
    Oct 3, 2001
    It's fantastic! The moves are incredible! Prepare to kick some badguy butt!
  20. Susan
    Feb 3, 2004
    It's an excellent game that I literally could not stop playing. My grandmother was visiting us from a different state and I couldn't tear myself away from this addictive game LoL I recommend it to everyone, it's an incredibly fun game and doesn't get boring.
  21. Jared
    Feb 12, 2005
    Much much better than the first.
  22. EricS.
    Jul 30, 2005
    Hands-down the best N64 game ever made do to its quirky atmosphere and lasting value. It may even be one of the best games ever, IMO. Banjo Tooie is still fun to play years later. It is much better than the original (which for some reason got higher reviews), which is also a great game, but too similar to Mario 64.
  23. Cbbasde
    Nov 23, 2003
    Whoever doesn't like this game should get a mental test.
  24. MattR.
    Jun 15, 2003
    I really liked the graphics and story and gameplay. The levels were great but sometimes it just got boring.
  25. IvanV.
    Nov 18, 2006
    Wow! loved this game although I'd probly find it a bit dated now. When I grow old and think bout the times I used to play video games this game will probably spring to mind first. Awesome game too bad rare had to fall off after joining Microsoft.
  26. JoshF.
    Jan 12, 2008
    Just as fun and addicting as Banjo Kazooie - one of the best games I ever played on the N64!

1. The gameplay is what's key. Banjo-Tooie offers one of the best platforming experiences on the Nintendo 64.
  2. The graphics are unbelievable, the sound is fantastic and the game has so much replay value it just might be sitting in your N64 for months to come.
  3. If you're not into platform games, it probably won't change your religion, but I can at least guarantee you that it's got a much lower crap-fest-purchase-risk-factor than any of the shiny new PS2 games you could drop 50 bucks on.