Blast Corps Nintendo 64

8.6

1. Jan 29, 2016
    Rare knew what they were doing between 1996 and 2001. Never have I played a more uniquely satisfying, acceptably challenging, "it's your fault you messed up" kind of game.

This is one of few games I frequently go back to on the Nintendo 64 that doesn't feel outdated. I can't think of another destruction puzzle game as good as this. If you're a Nintendo 64 collector, get this game ASAP. You won't regret it.
  2. Mar 22, 2015
    10/10 ................................................................................................................................................
  3. Nov 4, 2014
    Another great N64 game that required time and patience. It wasn't the easiest game by any means, nor the most difficult but you had so much fun playing through it. You never got bored of the game, or at least I didn't and I can't say that about many games. If you own an N64 then you must own this game.
  4. AdamR.
    Jan 8, 2008
    Brilliantly executed, original, and sodding hard. Certainly one of the bests titles released on the n64, and one of my favorite games of all time.
  5. Starfire
    Oct 23, 2007
    An under-rated game, which made for a playable and exciting use of the N64's 3D abilities. It is so enjoyable, you find yourself playing endlessly, just to get those satisfying platinum medals. The relative simplicity of the N64's environments meant that even though there are not so many games made for it, they are often perfect realisations of their concepts. Simple though it An under-rated game, which made for a playable and exciting use of the N64's 3D abilities. It is so enjoyable, you find yourself playing endlessly, just to get those satisfying platinum medals. The relative simplicity of the N64's environments meant that even though there are not so many games made for it, they are often perfect realisations of their concepts. Simple though it is, this is a case in point. Collapse
  6. MikeH.
    Mar 30, 2006
    This game is perfect, hands down. One of the greatest games of all time, and also one of the most challenging games ever! (Battletoads anyone?).
  7. PaulO.
    Aug 3, 2004
    Overlooked and underrated, Blast Corps is an addicting game with plenty of action. The replay value is probably the greatest aspect... You just have to go beck to every level and earn the insanely difficult platnum medals!

#6 Most Discussed N64 Game of 1997
#4 Most Shared N64 Game of 1997

1. A refreshing aspect of Blast Corps is that it involves replayability within the game. Once you finish a level the first time, you need to go back and finish it again and again.
  2. An instant classic.
    Blast Corps never denies that it is primarily a video game, and that is very refreshing. A great first generation game that shows off Rare's potential and game-making skill.