Body Harvest Nintendo 64
  • Release Date: Sep 30, 1998
8.0

1. MelkT.
    Mar 30, 2004
    This is a game I played long ago, and since then I have been a fan of Midway. I just recently found it in the attic, and remembered how great it is to blast bugs from a big tank!
  2. JMVC
    Jun 29, 2005
    It's an N64, the graphics can't be that good, simply due to the limitations of the console. I liked this game and I don't think you can take points off it just because of the platform's problems.
  3. TomiV.
    Aug 10, 2006
    I played it long time ago when it was released here. Like 50 diffirent vehicles to drive ingluding cars, boats planes, motorcycles, tanks etc. and world is big enough that you really won`t want to walk all the way across it, but no worry u dont need to. Theres plenty of vehiclys to take. Sounds are good. Graphics arent that great, but I never been so much to graphics so this isn`t problem I played it long time ago when it was released here. Like 50 diffirent vehicles to drive ingluding cars, boats planes, motorcycles, tanks etc. and world is big enough that you really won`t want to walk all the way across it, but no worry u dont need to. Theres plenty of vehiclys to take. Sounds are good. Graphics arent that great, but I never been so much to graphics so this isn`t problem for me. After all these years this game still feels so great. 10 points for fantastic game and old memories! Expand
  4. BrandonK.
    Apr 14, 2007
    I love Body Harvest. It's the best. Java is just a little hard. I'm stuck on the third stage of Java. But it's really fun. And the weapons are awesome!
  5. Tom
    Jul 31, 2003
    The graphics are pretty bad but the length and variation of vehicles make up for that.
  6. Apr 18, 2014
    Ah Body Harvest, this gem of a game. I played this game so much as a child, it kept me entertained for many hours. To be serious, the game hasn't aged as well as some other games. The games difficulty is surprisingly high (considering I had to use cheats to beat the game). While it's not cheap difficulty, it still puts it down to a 9. Even with that, this is one of the best games of all time.
  7. Jul 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Body Harvest is the same as GTA only more 3D camera behind the character , killing innocent and the police , all GTA 1 is only that because of GTA 3 launch in 2001 and this is 1998 this was what was most in addition to the first games of the GTA franchise, and used all the power of the Nintendo 64 console. Expand

1. DMA has managed to develop one hell of a gaming experience. The sci-fi alien plot and time travelling backdrop make for theater-worthy situations, and it's a blast to feel at times like you're playing out a movie.
  2. Bustling with alien activity, brimming with challenges and boasting the largest collection of controllable vehicles you've ever seen in an action-adventure game, Body Harvest is a blast from beginning to end. It was definitely worth the wait!
  3. A very ambitious game and would have been a SPECTACULAR title if it was on a larger cartridge and more time was put into tweaking it. What Body Harvest does well however is setting the mood. At its best, the game makes the movie Aliens look tame.