Body Harvest Nintendo 64
  • Publisher: Midway
  • Release Date: Sep 30, 1998
7.7

1. Apr 18, 2014
    Ah Body Harvest, this gem of a game. I played this game so much as a child, it kept me entertained for many hours. To be serious, the game hasn't aged as well as some other games. The games difficulty is surprisingly high (considering I had to use cheats to beat the game). While it's not cheap difficulty, it still puts it down to a 9. Even with that, this is one of the best games of all time.
  2. Jun 18, 2011
    Honestly, Body Harvest isn't much of a game. But it will always have a place in my heart. My friends and I used to love playing Body harvest not because it was an amazing game but because it was amusing and so bad that it became fun after time. But even compared to it's time it is lacking, especially in terms of plot, story line and character development.

1. DMA has managed to develop one hell of a gaming experience. The sci-fi alien plot and time travelling backdrop make for theater-worthy situations, and it's a blast to feel at times like you're playing out a movie.
  2. Bustling with alien activity, brimming with challenges and boasting the largest collection of controllable vehicles you've ever seen in an action-adventure game, Body Harvest is a blast from beginning to end. It was definitely worth the wait!
  3. A very ambitious game and would have been a SPECTACULAR title if it was on a larger cartridge and more time was put into tweaking it. What Body Harvest does well however is setting the mood. At its best, the game makes the movie Aliens look tame.