9.2

1. Mar 13, 2011
    I need to tell you a back story of how I got this game. When this game came out, I was about five. When I turned 13, I went to a family reunion on the hottest day of the year! My cousin walked up to me and gave me the cartridge to this game. He said, "I guess you're old enough, don't you think? Just keep it safe and make sure your mother doesn't catch you playing it!" He was moving to aI need to tell you a back story of how I got this game. When this game came out, I was about five. When I turned 13, I went to a family reunion on the hottest day of the year! My cousin walked up to me and gave me the cartridge to this game. He said, "I guess you're old enough, don't you think? Just keep it safe and make sure your mother doesn't catch you playing it!" He was moving to a new college campus where his roommate had an XBOX 360, so he sold his console and his games, except for that one, which he gave to me fo' free!

Now to the actual game: It was both nothing I expected and exactly what I wanted to play. Now, depending on your point of view, this game was widely irresponsible, or totally freaking awesome! This game has a surprising amount of gameplay, very funny and satirical jokes, is scary at times, bloody and violent, and has many obscure movie references, everything a thirteen year-old boy would want! This was from one of the game companies that controlled my childhood, RARE-WARE. I played their Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, and their Diddy Kong racing games. Who would have thought the people who made my favorite childish and cutsie platformers made THIS game! I guess they wanted a laugh as much as I did. Excellent control, excellent humor, this game's not getting sold anytime soon.
  2. BrandonJ.
    Jul 1, 2002
    Conkers bfd is the best game ever. i hope they make another one for CUBE.
  3. BenS.
    Jul 23, 2002
    This game is a very funny game, I never get bored playing!
  4. WolfgangG.
    Oct 13, 2002
    Damn, this is the best N64 multiplayer game and one of the best soloplayers!! extremly funny... what a pity, that conker is now at microsoft.... damn you, f...king sons of bitches (err.... just quoting conkers bfd =) )
  5. Nov 20, 2011
    I remember playing this splitscreen with four of my mates and what a brilliant time we had. It just so much fun you cant get bored. Who wouldnt enjoy playing as a teddy bear shooting the hell out of a squirrel or even the other way around? It just such a fun game and alot of people and myself would recommend this to anyone.
  6. TyrellL.
    May 2, 2002
    I love this game its the freaking best. And i own it!
  7. DavidM.
    Jun 4, 2002
    The multiplayer level capture the flag alone made the game worth playing.
  8. RyanP.
    Jan 4, 2002
    Right along with "Goldeneye" and "Perfect Dark" as the best ever. I have four roommates and there is never a time when someone isn't playing this incredibly fun game.
  9. Bagmovieman
    Mar 9, 2002
    I love this game. My friends and I play it anytime we can. It's the best and I hope they make a sequel, but not for Gamecube. They should make it for 64 or Dreamcast or something.
  10. DannyS.
    May 1, 2002
    I like its cartoonish graphics. It's my favorite game and the best of Rare games. Rare is the BEST!!!!
  11. AlexesB.
    Apr 6, 2002
    Ggggrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaatttttttt!!!!!
  12. LeannaD.
    May 23, 2002
    This is a good friggin game!!!
  13. JoeyS.
    Jul 11, 2002
    Give or take one of the best platform games ever, for N64 atleast. It would've been perfect if it was longer in single-player mode, but the multi-player mode partially makes up for it. I hope there is a sequel for Gamecube, or any system at that! Go Rare!
  14. MatthewB.
    Sep 27, 2002
    This game rocks. i love this game. if it was out of a hundred i would give it 100/100.
  15. ConkertheSquirrel
    Dec 20, 2001
    This game is the best the swearing the gore the hilarious comments this is my favourite game and I'm only 10!!!
  16. BillybobF.
    Mar 26, 2002
    I have never played a game with so much action.
  17. DanC.
    Jun 22, 2002
    The best game I have ever played in my life. It's got humor, action, movie parodies, profanity. Everything. And then in the end it turns around and slams a valuable life lesson in your face. I give this game the highest rating possible.
  18. Oct 27, 2011
    this game has the best script ever, and voice acting also its just so much fun
    it also features banjo kazooie esque gameplay and the best visuals on the n64
    a true musthave
  19. Jan 8, 2014
    This game actually defined today's culture, being somewhat of stupid humor. but some of us like that, don't we? This game had been praised by us and critics, because of it's pop culture, somewhat adult-leaned humor. Let me go on, it's graphics, it's super quality sound, especially for the N64. Very animated. It could match the power of a Wii game, yet keep a decent frame rate! L&R and BFDThis game actually defined today's culture, being somewhat of stupid humor. but some of us like that, don't we? This game had been praised by us and critics, because of it's pop culture, somewhat adult-leaned humor. Let me go on, it's graphics, it's super quality sound, especially for the N64. Very animated. It could match the power of a Wii game, yet keep a decent frame rate! L&R and BFD are practically hand in hand for their power. And also, I wish rare was back to Nintendo. This game is literally the definition of today's pop culture. Expand
  20. KalleM.
    Jan 2, 2002
    This game is the best.
  21. ConnorW.
    Jun 30, 2001
    This game rocks this world man with singing poo and everything.
  22. ChrisH.
    Feb 1, 2002
    I can't believe any one would give this kick @$$ game a low rating.
  23. JakeB.
    Oct 28, 2003
    Best game I've played with a great sense of humor and lots of guns!
  24. LauraG.
    Jul 4, 2003
    I love it so much i love every single level of this game i think they should make another conker game on n64 called conkers bad fur day 2 with levels like you know with a gregg level like were you can turn into a cat and make gregg go hypo like he always does wene he see's a cat.
  25. FabianL.
    Apr 6, 2004
    Wow...who lit the fuse on Sean M's tampon? this is absolutely the best game for N64 ever. i've heard rumors for a sequel called conkers other bad day. hopefully for the game cube!
  26. IsaacH.
    Jun 20, 2001
    I think it is very exiting and fun, and I never get bored of it.
  27. MastaB.
    Sep 3, 2001
    The funniest, coolest, most disgusting, intricate piece of art in the world!!
  28. AdamS.
    Jan 1, 2002
    It's great, I mean I don't know what to say about it because its so good. I'm 13 and you guys have to be good to get a 13 year old boy to play this game. IF you guys could help me figure out how to beat the fire guys that would be great.
  29. AdamC.
    Jan 14, 2002
    Oh my god, this is the best game ever!!!! Ive become a pro at the sniper rifle and can hit running, jumping opponents.
  30. DaSapscuackMr.Bean
    May 23, 2002
    ots good but conkers other bad fur day will be a blast

1. It absolutely is the best looking, sounding, and playing N64 game. It should not be missed.
    A spectacularly creative, wonderfully satisfying 3D action-platformer that -- ass joke and bloody messes encapsulated -- shines with Nintendo's very best.
  3. You will almost never get tired of playing Conker, as there are few tedious spots in the game. BFD terrifically spoofs such movies as "The Matrix," "Saving Private Ryan," "A Clockwork Orange," "The Untouchables," "Alien," "Star Wars," "Dr. Strangelove," and more.