9.3

1. Feb 27, 2011
    Wow. Whoever said this game sucks has no sense of humor and can't detect an amazing game. Every game doesn't have to be a mindless shooter. This game brings what the N64 did best- 3D platforming to it's greatest. It's also a long experience, because the game is about 7 hours long and it has a deep multiplayer. A 10 isn't enough to explain this game.
  2. May 7, 2011
    Though it sounds more adult than any N64 game I've ever played, the biggest aspect of the game is how beautiful it looks. Pros: Amazing graphics for the N64; fantastic audio; stellar single-player adventure and multi-player mode; the adult humor is far from charming, but you'll certainly laugh your ass off at it; unforgettable boss battle and soundtrack. Cons: The M rating says it all. DoThough it sounds more adult than any N64 game I've ever played, the biggest aspect of the game is how beautiful it looks. Pros: Amazing graphics for the N64; fantastic audio; stellar single-player adventure and multi-player mode; the adult humor is far from charming, but you'll certainly laugh your ass off at it; unforgettable boss battle and soundtrack. Cons: The M rating says it all. Do not buy it for kids. Expand
  3. Jun 9, 2011
    One of the most obnoxious, insulting and utterly wonderful games in history. This is a gem made out of filth, it has none of the politically correct trash of other games but has all the insanity of them. This is one game that would do well it being remade, and it has. Look for Conker: Live & Reloaded for the original Xbox.
  4. Oct 27, 2011
    this game has the best script ever, and voice acting also its just so much fun
    it also features banjo kazooie esque gameplay and the best visuals on the n64
    a true musthave
  5. Mar 29, 2012
    This is the most bizarre mix of cute and offensive I have ever seen. The combination between the humor, fantastic gameplay, and hardcore difficulty makes this one of the best N64 games.
  6. Jun 23, 2012
    One of my favorite games of all time, truly a work of art. Hearing the overworld theme alone even now, brings a nostalgic tear to my eye. Amazing gameplay, hilarious moments, very talented voice acting; And best of all, its ORIGINAL. Something new game developers cant seem to muster out of their old, cash filled asses. But for what its worth, this might as well be the greatest game of allOne of my favorite games of all time, truly a work of art. Hearing the overworld theme alone even now, brings a nostalgic tear to my eye. Amazing gameplay, hilarious moments, very talented voice acting; And best of all, its ORIGINAL. Something new game developers cant seem to muster out of their old, cash filled asses. But for what its worth, this might as well be the greatest game of all time, im not even kidding, thats how much i love this game. Expand
  7. Nov 20, 2011
    I remember playing this splitscreen with four of my mates and what a brilliant time we had. It just so much fun you cant get bored. Who wouldnt enjoy playing as a teddy bear shooting the hell out of a squirrel or even the other way around? It just such a fun game and alot of people and myself would recommend this to anyone.
  8. Dec 9, 2012
    This game cracked me up just five minutes in. It's so endearing and amazing; Conker and the various NPCs throughout the game are funny, many moments are downright memorable, and, better yet, the game plays well. Between this and Banjo-Kazooie, I can't say which one is the better 3D platformer.
  9. May 27, 2012
    Another 64 classic! This game is one of my favorite games of all time! So ridiculous, funny and best parody moments in games! Some of the best gaming times I had with my friends in multiplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Jan 3, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is most likely the funniest game I have played in years, if not my life. Conker the Squirrel is a brilliant protagonist, despite being an alcoholic, foul mannered, stereotypical and anthropomorphic... squirrel. The voice acting is so terrible, it's brilliant, because it really makes the player laugh out loud from the ridiculous sound and how well it fits in with the humour of the game. Moreover, the bosses are very inventive, and the game has one of the most hilarious and one of the best bosses ever: A giant, British, opera-singing turd! And honestly, the game is packed to the brim with movie references, from the Terminator Haystack, to the Xenomorph fight, you can't get any more vulgarity and hilarity than in this masterpiece, a masterpiece that wasn't commercially successful for 2 reasons: It's meant for an adult audience, which meant limited advertising, and it was released in the N64's last days. Still, 13 years on, the game is, in no way, outdated. Expand
  11. Jan 31, 2014
    If not the best platform game ever, it's clearly the most funny and original one. The story is as crazy as fabulous, with a lot of references to classic movies (Dracula, Saving Private Ryan, Terminator, etc), and the dialogues are particularly irreverent and pleasuring. One of the last games on the N64 collection, but a real masterpiece and a wonderful swan song for the Nintendo/RareIf not the best platform game ever, it's clearly the most funny and original one. The story is as crazy as fabulous, with a lot of references to classic movies (Dracula, Saving Private Ryan, Terminator, etc), and the dialogues are particularly irreverent and pleasuring. One of the last games on the N64 collection, but a real masterpiece and a wonderful swan song for the Nintendo/Rare collaboration. Expand
  12. Nov 3, 2013
    This is personally my favourite game of all time.
    It's really original compared to most of nowadays games.
    Music is catchy and fits very well to the game itself.
    There are many funny jokes that are still funny, even after hearing them for twentieth time.
    Game is really worth your time.
  13. Jan 8, 2014
    This game actually defined today's culture, being somewhat of stupid humor. but some of us like that, don't we? This game had been praised by us and critics, because of it's pop culture, somewhat adult-leaned humor. Let me go on, it's graphics, it's super quality sound, especially for the N64. Very animated. It could match the power of a Wii game, yet keep a decent frame rate! L&R and BFDThis game actually defined today's culture, being somewhat of stupid humor. but some of us like that, don't we? This game had been praised by us and critics, because of it's pop culture, somewhat adult-leaned humor. Let me go on, it's graphics, it's super quality sound, especially for the N64. Very animated. It could match the power of a Wii game, yet keep a decent frame rate! L&R and BFD are practically hand in hand for their power. And also, I wish rare was back to Nintendo. This game is literally the definition of today's pop culture. Expand
  14. Mar 3, 2014
    Este juego es un masterpice buena parodia historia tremendo gamplay buenas graficas buenisimos Lever inolvidable sountrack super fun multipleyer cool Enemies ther no more to tell like i said Masterpice
  15. Jul 15, 2014
    Just yes. That guy that gave this game a 0 don't know what he talking about. This game is one of the most ridiculous and hilarious game nintendo ever made.
  16. Aug 10, 2014
    This is my favorite game of all time for many reasons. The graphics impressed me along with the music, game play, and endless hours of hilarious of toilet humor, sexual innuendos, and movie references. The multiplier games are also great.

The game starts off in a cutesy world at the corner of "naughty" and "nice" where you meet plenty of "lovable" characters, including a drunken scarecrow, a queen bee who continues to get her hive stolen by a gang of wasps, her dead beat husband, a sunflower with sizable breasts, a hillbilly broom, and more.

Soon afterwards, the game becomes very dark as you move through a zombie infested graveyard and haunted mansion, and find yourself in the middle of a war. The game then turns from a 3D platformer to a 3rd person shooter as you have to battle your way through zombies and Nazi teddy bears. The ending of the game is just as dark.

The game overall is very challenging, but you won't want to put the controller down. The game is relatively rare and valuable now, but if you find this game at any store that sells classic games, I highly suggest picking this game up.
  17. Sep 24, 2014
    I grew up with this game yes I was to young to understand the humor but it has a heart of gold under the crude exterior there could have been a sequel but Microsoft was an idiot they could have millions of dollars is anyone that stupid they could have
  18. Feb 4, 2012
    Conker's Bad Fur Day has to be one of the best Nintendo 64 games ever! At first, I thought it was going to be stuffed with cheesy jokes and not anything to be taken seriously because the game itself sucked and the reason everyone loved it was for the jokes. It absolutely nuked my expectations! First off, the jokes were hilarious, especially the Great Mighty Poo song! Secondly, the graphicsConker's Bad Fur Day has to be one of the best Nintendo 64 games ever! At first, I thought it was going to be stuffed with cheesy jokes and not anything to be taken seriously because the game itself sucked and the reason everyone loved it was for the jokes. It absolutely nuked my expectations! First off, the jokes were hilarious, especially the Great Mighty Poo song! Secondly, the graphics were totally amazing for the time, and did not even require the expansion pak, which is always a bonus. The platforming was perfect and the controls were great as well. The multiplayer is by far one of the best of its console and definitely the best last level of any video game. The worlds and characters were very creative and colorful. The parodies added a special fun twist to it as well. Many people thought it was too immature, but the game was intended to be that way, and that is what makes it a funny adventure. I can only think of three minimal flaws with it. One, the gameplay is rather limited. I can probably beat the game in a week if I played it through again. Two, the chapter "It's War" kinda sucked and was impatiently frustrating. Finally three, what is with the price! As of this review, it costs $50! That is how much a new game is today! The main reason it is that high though is because it's relatively rare, (50,000 copies) and it is in very high demand. Despite its price tag, Conker is a must for any Nintendo 64 collection! I really hope they make an amazing sequel, but it seem to go that direction considering the hated remake they made and the ending to this one. Expand
  19. Dec 16, 2010
    OK, Conker is a good game, actually!Sure it got curses, sexual themes(not that much),a bit bloody violence, a lot of f*****g toilet humor, that makes me sick!Whatever the funny gameplay is filled with film parodies, the M content and FUNNY SONGS(the Great Mighty Poo!).CBFD is a good game and a must-have not only for the N64, but for any console!!
  20. Mar 13, 2011
    I need to tell you a back story of how I got this game. When this game came out, I was about five. When I turned 13, I went to a family reunion on the hottest day of the year! My cousin walked up to me and gave me the cartridge to this game. He said, "I guess you're old enough, don't you think? Just keep it safe and make sure your mother doesn't catch you playing it!" He was moving to aI need to tell you a back story of how I got this game. When this game came out, I was about five. When I turned 13, I went to a family reunion on the hottest day of the year! My cousin walked up to me and gave me the cartridge to this game. He said, "I guess you're old enough, don't you think? Just keep it safe and make sure your mother doesn't catch you playing it!" He was moving to a new college campus where his roommate had an XBOX 360, so he sold his console and his games, except for that one, which he gave to me fo' free!

Now to the actual game: It was both nothing I expected and exactly what I wanted to play. Now, depending on your point of view, this game was widely irresponsible, or totally freaking awesome! This game has a surprising amount of gameplay, very funny and satirical jokes, is scary at times, bloody and violent, and has many obscure movie references, everything a thirteen year-old boy would want! This was from one of the game companies that controlled my childhood, RARE-WARE. I played their Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, and their Diddy Kong racing games. Who would have thought the people who made my favorite childish and cutsie platformers made THIS game! I guess they wanted a laugh as much as I did. Excellent control, excellent humor, this game's not getting sold anytime soon.
  21. Oct 16, 2012
    This game has Soul. If you look up soul in the dictionary, Conker's Bad Fur Day will be right next to it. The game looks the best out of any N64 game. The soundtrack is amazing. The characters are all original and memorable. Its is a masterpiece. The gameplay is great, but not revolutionary. It is the only thing that barely holds it back from perfection. My score is 9.7/10.
  22. Apr 29, 2013
    One of the greatest games I've ever played. There are a few flaws and it's aged a bit at a few areas. But for one of the last N64 games to be released, it's a very well constructed game. The writing isn't really good, but it's not suppose to be. It's funny, colorful, has a great soundtrack, and controls like a charm, including the camera.
    Check this game out if you get the chance, but
    Check this game out if you get the chance, but don't take it too seriously. Enjoy the ride.
  23. Apr 11, 2013
    Good game but could've been a little better, just minor flaws, very well made and it is definitely worth it. Love the destructible environments that battlefield gives you over any other gaming franchise.
  24. Oct 12, 2014
    Great characters, story, atmosphere, and humor. The game develops really well. There are stages that change everything and really keep everything fresh. It has both skill and puzzle challenges. There is so much variety I was hooked through the entire game. My only complaint is the controls felt the slightest bit sluggish. Some of the platforming feels wrong until you put in enoughGreat characters, story, atmosphere, and humor. The game develops really well. There are stages that change everything and really keep everything fresh. It has both skill and puzzle challenges. There is so much variety I was hooked through the entire game. My only complaint is the controls felt the slightest bit sluggish. Some of the platforming feels wrong until you put in enough time to get used to it. Expand
  25. Jul 1, 2014
    This was a hell of a lot of fun both in single-player and multi-player. The single-player's crude humour was one of a kind and it's parody of various popular films was great. An absolute gem from Rare. The visuals were probably some of the best on the N64 and the gameplay constantly varied. There was some really fun multiplayer modes too (War, Heist and Beach kept me and my friends mostThis was a hell of a lot of fun both in single-player and multi-player. The single-player's crude humour was one of a kind and it's parody of various popular films was great. An absolute gem from Rare. The visuals were probably some of the best on the N64 and the gameplay constantly varied. There was some really fun multiplayer modes too (War, Heist and Beach kept me and my friends most entertained). Brilliant stuff. Expand
  26. Sep 13, 2013
    This game is brilliant it has a great story line of wacky and fun its one of tho games that is still playable today and holds up well i still have a load of fun when i go back to it and see all the references like the Aliens scene when Ripley fights the Alien queen and the sense of humor is great even know it looks like a kids game the swearing just feels weirdly right in there its funny,This game is brilliant it has a great story line of wacky and fun its one of tho games that is still playable today and holds up well i still have a load of fun when i go back to it and see all the references like the Aliens scene when Ripley fights the Alien queen and the sense of humor is great even know it looks like a kids game the swearing just feels weirdly right in there its funny, dont you just love the evil little guy Expand
  27. Jun 23, 2011
    Conker was an amazing technical feat on the n64, and Rare pushed the system to its absolute limits with this swan song n64 title. But for all its visual beauty, Conker really was nothing more than a crass, obtuse platformer. It's not always clear what your next objective is supposed to be, and their is a good deal of trial and error in the games puzzles (which aren't that fun ).Conker was an amazing technical feat on the n64, and Rare pushed the system to its absolute limits with this swan song n64 title. But for all its visual beauty, Conker really was nothing more than a crass, obtuse platformer. It's not always clear what your next objective is supposed to be, and their is a good deal of trial and error in the games puzzles (which aren't that fun ). The platforming and jumping segments can be extremely frustrating at times, due to the camera. The game tries to be clever and funny with toilet humor, british humor, and satire of films like the Matrix, Saving Private Ryan and a Clockwork Orange. But the game is never as clever or fun as it thinks it is. Yes, it's different, and it was daring of Nintendo to have an adult game on what was largely considered a kiddie console, but in the end Conker will always be known more for its shock value, than being a great game. Extra point for the games multiplayer, which was a lof of fun. Expand
  28. Feb 14, 2013
    This game shouldn't be for anybody, it's humor is bad and crude and simply not for kids, it should be for kids! The graphics are bad and the music is bad and the final boss is bad looking and everything else is just plain bad!

1. It absolutely is the best looking, sounding, and playing N64 game. It should not be missed.
    A spectacularly creative, wonderfully satisfying 3D action-platformer that -- ass joke and bloody messes encapsulated -- shines with Nintendo's very best.
  3. You will almost never get tired of playing Conker, as there are few tedious spots in the game. BFD terrifically spoofs such movies as "The Matrix," "Saving Private Ryan," "A Clockwork Orange," "The Untouchables," "Alien," "Star Wars," "Dr. Strangelove," and more.