9.2

1. Mar 13, 2011
    I need to tell you a back story of how I got this game. When this game came out, I was about five. When I turned 13, I went to a family reunion on the hottest day of the year! My cousin walked up to me and gave me the cartridge to this game. He said, "I guess you're old enough, don't you think? Just keep it safe and make sure your mother doesn't catch you playing it!" He was moving to aI need to tell you a back story of how I got this game. When this game came out, I was about five. When I turned 13, I went to a family reunion on the hottest day of the year! My cousin walked up to me and gave me the cartridge to this game. He said, "I guess you're old enough, don't you think? Just keep it safe and make sure your mother doesn't catch you playing it!" He was moving to a new college campus where his roommate had an XBOX 360, so he sold his console and his games, except for that one, which he gave to me fo' free!

Now to the actual game: It was both nothing I expected and exactly what I wanted to play. Now, depending on your point of view, this game was widely irresponsible, or totally freaking awesome! This game has a surprising amount of gameplay, very funny and satirical jokes, is scary at times, bloody and violent, and has many obscure movie references, everything a thirteen year-old boy would want! This was from one of the game companies that controlled my childhood, RARE-WARE. I played their Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, and their Diddy Kong racing games. Who would have thought the people who made my favorite childish and cutsie platformers made THIS game! I guess they wanted a laugh as much as I did. Excellent control, excellent humor, this game's not getting sold anytime soon.
  2. BrandonJ.
    Jul 1, 2002
    Conkers bfd is the best game ever. i hope they make another one for CUBE.
  3. BenS.
    Jul 23, 2002
    This game is a very funny game, I never get bored playing!
  4. WolfgangG.
    Oct 13, 2002
    Damn, this is the best N64 multiplayer game and one of the best soloplayers!! extremly funny... what a pity, that conker is now at microsoft.... damn you, f...king sons of bitches (err.... just quoting conkers bfd =) )
  5. Nov 20, 2011
    I remember playing this splitscreen with four of my mates and what a brilliant time we had. It just so much fun you cant get bored. Who wouldnt enjoy playing as a teddy bear shooting the hell out of a squirrel or even the other way around? It just such a fun game and alot of people and myself would recommend this to anyone.
  6. TyrellL.
    May 2, 2002
    I love this game its the freaking best. And i own it!
  7. DavidM.
    Jun 4, 2002
    The multiplayer level capture the flag alone made the game worth playing.
  8. RyanP.
    Jan 4, 2002
    Right along with "Goldeneye" and "Perfect Dark" as the best ever. I have four roommates and there is never a time when someone isn't playing this incredibly fun game.
  9. Bagmovieman
    Mar 9, 2002
    I love this game. My friends and I play it anytime we can. It's the best and I hope they make a sequel, but not for Gamecube. They should make it for 64 or Dreamcast or something.
  10. DannyS.
    May 1, 2002
    I like its cartoonish graphics. It's my favorite game and the best of Rare games. Rare is the BEST!!!!
  11. AlexesB.
    Apr 6, 2002
    Ggggrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaatttttttt!!!!!
  12. LeannaD.
    May 23, 2002
    This is a good friggin game!!!
  13. JoeyS.
    Jul 11, 2002
    Give or take one of the best platform games ever, for N64 atleast. It would've been perfect if it was longer in single-player mode, but the multi-player mode partially makes up for it. I hope there is a sequel for Gamecube, or any system at that! Go Rare!
  14. MatthewB.
    Sep 27, 2002
    This game rocks. i love this game. if it was out of a hundred i would give it 100/100.
  15. ConkertheSquirrel
    Dec 20, 2001
    This game is the best the swearing the gore the hilarious comments this is my favourite game and I'm only 10!!!
  16. BillybobF.
    Mar 26, 2002
    I have never played a game with so much action.
  17. DanC.
    Jun 22, 2002
    The best game I have ever played in my life. It's got humor, action, movie parodies, profanity. Everything. And then in the end it turns around and slams a valuable life lesson in your face. I give this game the highest rating possible.
  18. Oct 27, 2011
    this game has the best script ever, and voice acting also its just so much fun
    it also features banjo kazooie esque gameplay and the best visuals on the n64
    a true musthave
  19. Jan 8, 2014
    This game actually defined today's culture, being somewhat of stupid humor. but some of us like that, don't we? This game had been praised by us and critics, because of it's pop culture, somewhat adult-leaned humor. Let me go on, it's graphics, it's super quality sound, especially for the N64. Very animated. It could match the power of a Wii game, yet keep a decent frame rate! L&R and BFDThis game actually defined today's culture, being somewhat of stupid humor. but some of us like that, don't we? This game had been praised by us and critics, because of it's pop culture, somewhat adult-leaned humor. Let me go on, it's graphics, it's super quality sound, especially for the N64. Very animated. It could match the power of a Wii game, yet keep a decent frame rate! L&R and BFD are practically hand in hand for their power. And also, I wish rare was back to Nintendo. This game is literally the definition of today's pop culture. Expand
  20. KalleM.
    Jan 2, 2002
    This game is the best.
  21. ConnorW.
    Jun 30, 2001
    This game rocks this world man with singing poo and everything.
  22. ChrisH.
    Feb 1, 2002
    I can't believe any one would give this kick @$$ game a low rating.
  23. JakeB.
    Oct 28, 2003
    Best game I've played with a great sense of humor and lots of guns!
  24. LauraG.
    Jul 4, 2003
    I love it so much i love every single level of this game i think they should make another conker game on n64 called conkers bad fur day 2 with levels like you know with a gregg level like were you can turn into a cat and make gregg go hypo like he always does wene he see's a cat.
  25. FabianL.
    Apr 6, 2004
    Wow...who lit the fuse on Sean M's tampon? this is absolutely the best game for N64 ever. i've heard rumors for a sequel called conkers other bad day. hopefully for the game cube!
  26. IsaacH.
    Jun 20, 2001
    I think it is very exiting and fun, and I never get bored of it.
  27. MastaB.
    Sep 3, 2001
    The funniest, coolest, most disgusting, intricate piece of art in the world!!
  28. AdamS.
    Jan 1, 2002
    It's great, I mean I don't know what to say about it because its so good. I'm 13 and you guys have to be good to get a 13 year old boy to play this game. IF you guys could help me figure out how to beat the fire guys that would be great.
  29. AdamC.
    Jan 14, 2002
    Oh my god, this is the best game ever!!!! Ive become a pro at the sniper rifle and can hit running, jumping opponents.
  30. DaSapscuackMr.Bean
    May 23, 2002
    ots good but conkers other bad fur day will be a blast
  31. AliB.
    Feb 28, 2003
    Funny.
  32. Daniel
    Aug 8, 2003
    Best Game EVER!!
  33. JoeBloggs
    Nov 3, 2004
    This is the greatest game ever hilarious and the multiplayer mode never gets boring when your with your friends.
  34. JohnC.
    Mar 8, 2004
    Who ever said this game sucks just thinks its a way of selling a game because of how shocking it is but the humour is clever crude and sexual and wats wrong with that so anyone who said this game is crap can suck balls.
  35. Jacinta
    Apr 17, 2004
    "Unbloody dead! They're worse than cats!" - Grim Reaper I can't believe how "bloody" funny this game is. You hardly find a game that can make you piss yourself laughing, yet think about what you have to do as well. It's a thumbs up game, and God, I wish I owned it instead of renting it out every week.
  36. JorgeC.
    Jul 3, 2004
    The greatest 64 game ive ever played !!!!!!!!!
  37. SergeyN.
    Aug 18, 2007
    Great Game, but the language could have been better.
  38. AndrewV.
    Oct 10, 2001
    This is the best Nintendo64 game in the world. This game has singin $&*% and has the funnest mini-games in the world. All in all, this game is one hell of a kick-@$$ game!
  39. TonyH.
    Nov 9, 2001
    This game rocks and Tom C. sucks for giving this game a bad rating.
  40. AlexS.
    Oct 19, 2001
    I can't believe they fit all that voice into a cartidrige, plus, its the best damn best N64 game since "Goldeneye"!
  41. JoeC.
    Aug 30, 2001
    This game is a laugh a second. Starting with the multiplayer "The Beach" which is one of the best multiplayer minigames ever, all the way through to the great matrix spoof. This is one of the best games I've ever played!
  42. o6_Charizard
    Feb 13, 2002
    This game is the best!!! Although some parts are extremely hard, it more than makes up for it in all of the effects, swearing, multiplayer (my 2 favorite are War and Heist!!!) But, I really need help at the zombie mansion!! Please e-mail me! anyone who doesn't like this game can go to &@%%, 'cause they suck, and gave no taste for hillarity at all!!!
  43. RobG.
    Feb 28, 2002
    It's freaken awesome.
  44. MichaelD.
    Mar 14, 2003
    The GREATEST GAME I've ever played. I don't care if they make the sequel for the GameCube or the XBox, JUST MAKE THE SEQUEL -- PLEASE!
  45. JamesC.
    May 12, 2003
    This game is a must have for all (legal age) N64 owners. Actually the need to play Bad Fur Day is probably the only reason anyone would want to buy a N64, it's just that damn good.
  46. AndrewF.
    Jul 24, 2003
    Sean M. is missing the point completely. What are you, like 5 years old? The game is M because its got mature themes so lets give it an "0"? WTF?
  47. DomS.
    Aug 7, 2003
    The multiplayer alone is enough to mess your pants. Genius.
  48. TonyTheTiger
    Jun 17, 2005
    This is the greatest N64 game ever! Can't wait til Live and Reloaded :D
  52. KaylaW.
    Jul 25, 2005
    OK, whoever gave this a 7 or lower can KISS MY ASS!! You wouldn't know a good game if it knocked you it the jaw! This game has multiplayer (4 XBox: Conker Live and Reloaded) and everything! If you can't take a few swears, then why'd you even buy it?? Didn't you see the rating? It said for 17 and up! I'm only 14 and I think it's kick ass! You ppl whoever gave OK, whoever gave this a 7 or lower can KISS MY ASS!! You wouldn't know a good game if it knocked you it the jaw! This game has multiplayer (4 XBox: Conker Live and Reloaded) and everything! If you can't take a few swears, then why'd you even buy it?? Didn't you see the rating? It said for 17 and up! I'm only 14 and I think it's kick ass! You ppl whoever gave it a 7 or below SUCK!! Yea, you heard me. SUCK! This game was rated an 8 out of 10. That's good enough for me. Wow...why would you buy the game if you KNEW it had swears in it? Rated M for MATURE! Obviously you people aren't mature enough. Even the Nintendo64 game was good. GO KISS A MONKEY'S ASS! ...losers.... Expand
  53. DavedC.
    Sep 28, 2005
    This game is very cool not like some other little kids games.
  54. BenjaminB.
    Apr 2, 2007
    Funniest game ever. people who give it a 0, have absolutely no sense of humour and ironie.
  55. JeffO.
    Dec 10, 2001
    This game is great! Especially the war multiplayer games. Exellent work RARE!
  56. ChezS.
    Jun 15, 2001
    It's great.
  57. MattE.
    Jun 29, 2001
    It kicks a$$.
  58. BrianH.
    Aug 22, 2001
    Funniest most entertaining game I have ever played. Maybe short, but makes you want to play over and over.
  59. JeremyP.
    Jan 26, 2002
    I love this damn game!
  60. NicoleD.
    Nov 22, 2003
    Its the best f..kin game ever but there are a few things u should have changed like the F word blanked out that was gay because its rated M and im 13 but who f...kin cares other than that it was a kick ass game.
  61. KyleC.
    Mar 18, 2003
    Very Funny Game!!! I wish they would make a sequel!!!
  62. MarcoC.
    Jun 16, 2004
    THE best game on the N64, its a must have for N64 owners. The multiplayer screams Online play, when I had this game back then I always played the multiplayer cause it was soo awsome. It's good thing that the remake is coming out on Xbox soon. Basically if you own a N64 and you don't have this game get it as soon as possible or if you have an Xbox wait for it to come out and have THE best game on the N64, its a must have for N64 owners. The multiplayer screams Online play, when I had this game back then I always played the multiplayer cause it was soo awsome. It's good thing that the remake is coming out on Xbox soon. Basically if you own a N64 and you don't have this game get it as soon as possible or if you have an Xbox wait for it to come out and have you Xbox Live ready :) Expand
  63. ArturoB.
    Jul 26, 2004
    The best n64 game ever and the most fun youll ever experiance in a game.
  64. E.A.B.
    Dec 18, 2005
    Wow, greatest game EVA! I'm only 14 and found it quite entertaining. Oh, and to the guy that gave it a 0, why'd you buy it? You sound like a little boy. Anyway, its great. 'Nuff said. It would've been nice if it were longer though. I hope they make a sequel.
  65. MichaekL.
    Feb 22, 2006
    This is the best game ever. It has the best multiplayer ever and the best story mode its better than most movies. I got live and reloaded but its multiplayer sucks ass. The story mode is good but it just doesnt seem quite the same as bad fur day.
  66. RebaK.
    Nov 12, 2001
    I love this game. It's funny and the plot is hysterical. All the different things that go on. You never expect what will happen next.
  67. ChrisB.
    Nov 19, 2001
    This is the best game ever. If not for the profanity it is still one of the best games i have ever played. I got at least 150 hours of game play with Multiplayer. My and my friends are now waiting for the next one, maybe on Gamecube!
  68. KyleR.
    Nov 26, 2001
    This game excedes its representation on tv. The profanity was hilarious and the so much of it shocked the hell out of me.
  69. GreatM.
    Nov 26, 2001
    Damn funny, kinda short, but fun. Multiplayer is amazing.
  70. Feb 4, 2012
    Conker's Bad Fur Day has to be one of the best Nintendo 64 games ever! At first, I thought it was going to be stuffed with cheesy jokes and not anything to be taken seriously because the game itself sucked and the reason everyone loved it was for the jokes. It absolutely nuked my expectations! First off, the jokes were hilarious, especially the Great Mighty Poo song! Secondly, the graphicsConker's Bad Fur Day has to be one of the best Nintendo 64 games ever! At first, I thought it was going to be stuffed with cheesy jokes and not anything to be taken seriously because the game itself sucked and the reason everyone loved it was for the jokes. It absolutely nuked my expectations! First off, the jokes were hilarious, especially the Great Mighty Poo song! Secondly, the graphics were totally amazing for the time, and did not even require the expansion pak, which is always a bonus. The platforming was perfect and the controls were great as well. The multiplayer is by far one of the best of its console and definitely the best last level of any video game. The worlds and characters were very creative and colorful. The parodies added a special fun twist to it as well. Many people thought it was too immature, but the game was intended to be that way, and that is what makes it a funny adventure. I can only think of three minimal flaws with it. One, the gameplay is rather limited. I can probably beat the game in a week if I played it through again. Two, the chapter "It's War" kinda sucked and was impatiently frustrating. Finally three, what is with the price! As of this review, it costs $50! That is how much a new game is today! The main reason it is that high though is because it's relatively rare, (50,000 copies) and it is in very high demand. Despite its price tag, Conker is a must for any Nintendo 64 collection! I really hope they make an amazing sequel, but it seem to go that direction considering the hated remake they made and the ending to this one. Expand
  71. May 27, 2012
    Another 64 classic! This game is one of my favorite games of all time! So ridiculous, funny and best parody moments in games! Some of the best gaming times I had with my friends in multiplayer!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  72. Apr 11, 2013
    Good game but could've been a little better, just minor flaws, very well made and it is definitely worth it. Love the destructible environments that battlefield gives you over any other gaming franchise.
  73. Nov 3, 2013
    This is personally my favourite game of all time.
    It's really original compared to most of nowadays games.
    Music is catchy and fits very well to the game itself.
    There are many funny jokes that are still funny, even after hearing them for twentieth time.
    Game is really worth your time.
  74. Jul 1, 2014
    This was a hell of a lot of fun both in single-player and multi-player. The single-player's crude humour was one of a kind and it's parody of various popular films was great. An absolute gem from Rare. The visuals were probably some of the best on the N64 and the gameplay constantly varied. There was some really fun multiplayer modes too (War, Heist and Beach kept me and my friends mostThis was a hell of a lot of fun both in single-player and multi-player. The single-player's crude humour was one of a kind and it's parody of various popular films was great. An absolute gem from Rare. The visuals were probably some of the best on the N64 and the gameplay constantly varied. There was some really fun multiplayer modes too (War, Heist and Beach kept me and my friends most entertained). Brilliant stuff. Expand
  75. Aug 10, 2014
    This is my favorite game of all time for many reasons. The graphics impressed me along with the music, game play, and endless hours of hilarious of toilet humor, sexual innuendos, and movie references. The multiplier games are also great.

The game starts off in a cutesy world at the corner of "naughty" and "nice" where you meet plenty of "lovable" characters, including a drunken scarecrow, a queen bee who continues to get her hive stolen by a gang of wasps, her dead beat husband, a sunflower with sizable breasts, a hillbilly broom, and more.

Soon afterwards, the game becomes very dark as you move through a zombie infested graveyard and haunted mansion, and find yourself in the middle of a war. The game then turns from a 3D platformer to a 3rd person shooter as you have to battle your way through zombies and Nazi teddy bears. The ending of the game is just as dark.

The game overall is very challenging, but you won't want to put the controller down. The game is relatively rare and valuable now, but if you find this game at any store that sells classic games, I highly suggest picking this game up.
  76. Mar 22, 2015
    10/10 ................................................................................................................................................
  77. CherelleJ.
    Sep 16, 2002
    GOOD STUFF!
  78. Feb 27, 2011
    Wow. Whoever said this game sucks has no sense of humor and can't detect an amazing game. Every game doesn't have to be a mindless shooter. This game brings what the N64 did best- 3D platforming to it's greatest. It's also a long experience, because the game is about 7 hours long and it has a deep multiplayer. A 10 isn't enough to explain this game.
  79. PervertP.
    Oct 8, 2002
    I want conker's ass.
  80. TomC.
    Nov 1, 2001
    It sucks.
  81. Jay&SilentBob
    Dec 8, 2002
    You are the ones who are the balls lickers.
  82. SeanM.
    Jan 10, 2003
    Whoa. That is the greatest....DISGRACE TO RARE! How dare Rare takes a nice game and turn it into a game that is rated the big, fat M????!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!! This game has crude humor, sexual themes, bad language, a piece of stool (*bleep*) for the game Boss, and oh yeah, THEY DRINK! I'm so glad I ain't near this piece of garbage. Please don't buy it OR rent it. What a Whoa. That is the greatest....DISGRACE TO RARE! How dare Rare takes a nice game and turn it into a game that is rated the big, fat M????!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!! This game has crude humor, sexual themes, bad language, a piece of stool (*bleep*) for the game Boss, and oh yeah, THEY DRINK! I'm so glad I ain't near this piece of garbage. Please don't buy it OR rent it. What a disgrace. Oh, is it true that they're making a sequel to CBFD for the X-Box? I hope that ain't the case. Anyways, I would like to tell Rare thanks for all the great games you provided us for past Nintendo systems. (excluding this piece of garbage.) Good luck with Microsoft! Expand
  83. Feb 14, 2013
    This game shouldn't be for anybody, it's humor is bad and crude and simply not for kids, it should be for kids! The graphics are bad and the music is bad and the final boss is bad looking and everything else is just plain bad!
    Dec 31, 2002
    The game was ok but there were bobs everwhere.
  85. M.
    Dec 12, 2001
    Too freakin hard! I've been playing video all my life, the first @#$# jump took me an hour! And you people complain its too short. Toilet humor gets old. An M rated game with the F word bleeped out. Far from perfect.
  86. May 7, 2011
    Though it sounds more adult than any N64 game I've ever played, the biggest aspect of the game is how beautiful it looks. Pros: Amazing graphics for the N64; fantastic audio; stellar single-player adventure and multi-player mode; the adult humor is far from charming, but you'll certainly laugh your ass off at it; unforgettable boss battle and soundtrack. Cons: The M rating says it all. DoThough it sounds more adult than any N64 game I've ever played, the biggest aspect of the game is how beautiful it looks. Pros: Amazing graphics for the N64; fantastic audio; stellar single-player adventure and multi-player mode; the adult humor is far from charming, but you'll certainly laugh your ass off at it; unforgettable boss battle and soundtrack. Cons: The M rating says it all. Do not buy it for kids. Expand
  87. PaulW
    Nov 9, 2008
    There weren't many shades of grey for this game ratings, aren't they? Nearly all 10s or 0s. It is now November 2008- my personal opinion is that parts of this game are too difficult, most notably the Terminator-style boss and meeting the Tediz. Banjo Kazooie still remains a more magical game to me but Conker's Bad Fur Day still took a distinct direction- keeping it simple There weren't many shades of grey for this game ratings, aren't they? Nearly all 10s or 0s. It is now November 2008- my personal opinion is that parts of this game are too difficult, most notably the Terminator-style boss and meeting the Tediz. Banjo Kazooie still remains a more magical game to me but Conker's Bad Fur Day still took a distinct direction- keeping it simple in terms of what you need to collect (mainly just cash). But was an offshoot into a Saving Private Ryan spoof necessary for this particular game ? Expand
  88. NickP.
    Nov 27, 2001
    It's the best game ever!!!
  89. AndrewD.
    Dec 16, 2003
    CBFD is the best game for n64 u can't get better then that. CONKER'S AND GAMECUBE RULES
  90. Jun 23, 2011
    Conker was an amazing technical feat on the n64, and Rare pushed the system to its absolute limits with this swan song n64 title. But for all its visual beauty, Conker really was nothing more than a crass, obtuse platformer. It's not always clear what your next objective is supposed to be, and their is a good deal of trial and error in the games puzzles (which aren't that fun ).Conker was an amazing technical feat on the n64, and Rare pushed the system to its absolute limits with this swan song n64 title. But for all its visual beauty, Conker really was nothing more than a crass, obtuse platformer. It's not always clear what your next objective is supposed to be, and their is a good deal of trial and error in the games puzzles (which aren't that fun ). The platforming and jumping segments can be extremely frustrating at times, due to the camera. The game tries to be clever and funny with toilet humor, british humor, and satire of films like the Matrix, Saving Private Ryan and a Clockwork Orange. But the game is never as clever or fun as it thinks it is. Yes, it's different, and it was daring of Nintendo to have an adult game on what was largely considered a kiddie console, but in the end Conker will always be known more for its shock value, than being a great game. Extra point for the games multiplayer, which was a lof of fun. Collapse
  91. Dec 16, 2010
    OK, Conker is a good game, actually!Sure it got curses, sexual themes(not that much),a bit bloody violence, a lot of f*****g toilet humor, that makes me sick!Whatever the funny gameplay is filled with film parodies, the M content and FUNNY SONGS(the Great Mighty Poo!).CBFD is a good game and a must-have not only for the N64, but for any console!!
  92. Jun 9, 2011
    One of the most obnoxious, insulting and utterly wonderful games in history. This is a gem made out of filth, it has none of the politically correct trash of other games but has all the insanity of them. This is one game that would do well it being remade, and it has. Look for Conker: Live & Reloaded for the original Xbox.
  93. Mar 29, 2012
    This is the most bizarre mix of cute and offensive I have ever seen. The combination between the humor, fantastic gameplay, and hardcore difficulty makes this one of the best N64 games.
  94. Jun 23, 2012
    One of my favorite games of all time, truly a work of art. Hearing the overworld theme alone even now, brings a nostalgic tear to my eye. Amazing gameplay, hilarious moments, very talented voice acting; And best of all, its ORIGINAL. Something new game developers cant seem to muster out of their old, cash filled asses. But for what its worth, this might as well be the greatest game of allOne of my favorite games of all time, truly a work of art. Hearing the overworld theme alone even now, brings a nostalgic tear to my eye. Amazing gameplay, hilarious moments, very talented voice acting; And best of all, its ORIGINAL. Something new game developers cant seem to muster out of their old, cash filled asses. But for what its worth, this might as well be the greatest game of all time, im not even kidding, thats how much i love this game. Expand
  95. Oct 16, 2012
    This game has Soul. If you look up soul in the dictionary, Conker's Bad Fur Day will be right next to it. The game looks the best out of any N64 game. The soundtrack is amazing. The characters are all original and memorable. Its is a masterpiece. The gameplay is great, but not revolutionary. It is the only thing that barely holds it back from perfection. My score is 9.7/10.
  96. Dec 9, 2012
    This game cracked me up just five minutes in. It's so endearing and amazing; Conker and the various NPCs throughout the game are funny, many moments are downright memorable, and, better yet, the game plays well. Between this and Banjo-Kazooie, I can't say which one is the better 3D platformer.
  97. Apr 29, 2013
    One of the greatest games I've ever played. There are a few flaws and it's aged a bit at a few areas. But for one of the last N64 games to be released, it's a very well constructed game. The writing isn't really good, but it's not suppose to be. It's funny, colorful, has a great soundtrack, and controls like a charm, including the camera.
    Check this game out if you get the chance, but
    Check this game out if you get the chance, but don't take it too seriously. Enjoy the ride.
  98. Jan 3, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. This game is most likely the funniest game I have played in years, if not my life. Conker the Squirrel is a brilliant protagonist, despite being an alcoholic, foul mannered, stereotypical and anthropomorphic... squirrel. The voice acting is so terrible, it's brilliant, because it really makes the player laugh out loud from the ridiculous sound and how well it fits in with the humour of the game. Moreover, the bosses are very inventive, and the game has one of the most hilarious and one of the best bosses ever: A giant, British, opera-singing turd! And honestly, the game is packed to the brim with movie references, from the Terminator Haystack, to the Xenomorph fight, you can't get any more vulgarity and hilarity than in this masterpiece, a masterpiece that wasn't commercially successful for 2 reasons: It's meant for an adult audience, which meant limited advertising, and it was released in the N64's last days. Still, 13 years on, the game is, in no way, outdated. Expand
  99. Jan 31, 2014
    If not the best platform game ever, it's clearly the most funny and original one. The story is as crazy as fabulous, with a lot of references to classic movies (Dracula, Saving Private Ryan, Terminator, etc), and the dialogues are particularly irreverent and pleasuring. One of the last games on the N64 collection, but a real masterpiece and a wonderful swan song for the Nintendo/RareIf not the best platform game ever, it's clearly the most funny and original one. The story is as crazy as fabulous, with a lot of references to classic movies (Dracula, Saving Private Ryan, Terminator, etc), and the dialogues are particularly irreverent and pleasuring. One of the last games on the N64 collection, but a real masterpiece and a wonderful swan song for the Nintendo/Rare collaboration. Expand
  100. Oct 12, 2014
    Great characters, story, atmosphere, and humor. The game develops really well. There are stages that change everything and really keep everything fresh. It has both skill and puzzle challenges. There is so much variety I was hooked through the entire game. My only complaint is the controls felt the slightest bit sluggish. Some of the platforming feels wrong until you put in enoughGreat characters, story, atmosphere, and humor. The game develops really well. There are stages that change everything and really keep everything fresh. It has both skill and puzzle challenges. There is so much variety I was hooked through the entire game. My only complaint is the controls felt the slightest bit sluggish. Some of the platforming feels wrong until you put in enough time to get used to it. Expand
  101. Jun 23, 2011

1. It absolutely is the best looking, sounding, and playing N64 game. It should not be missed.
    A spectacularly creative, wonderfully satisfying 3D action-platformer that -- ass joke and bloody messes encapsulated -- shines with Nintendo's very best.
  3. You will almost never get tired of playing Conker, as there are few tedious spots in the game. BFD terrifically spoofs such movies as "The Matrix," "Saving Private Ryan," "A Clockwork Orange," "The Untouchables," "Alien," "Star Wars," "Dr. Strangelove," and more.