Donkey Kong 64 Nintendo 64
8.5

1. GaborA.
    Nov 13, 2003
    A million tasks. Not one of them rewarding.
  2. RustyS.
    Jul 13, 2005
    I think this game is highly overrated and its a piece of crap. All you do for the whole time is collect these stupid bannanas and blueprints...hey Rare, I don't give a damn! Oh yeah, and when it came out it was not worth 70 bucks.
  3. MoleyM
    Oct 1, 2008
    This game is really boring, I agree with Rusty. Not really as bad as a "0" but I feel obliged to bring it down a peg or 2! This was the first clue that rare was losing the plot.

1. Rewarding gameplay, extremely deep control mechanics, beautiful graphics and sheer gameplay variety are just some of the elements that make this game a triumph.
  2. Though some view this as just Banjo-Kazooie with some minor improvements, take it from me, it is far from that. Definitely a candidate that is well deserving of being this years "Game of the Year".
  3. There is so much to do in this enormous, indepth game that you could get sucked into its fantastically animated absorbing world and stay there for weeks. Donkey Kong 64 deseves the fanfare of being the most eagerly-awaited game since Zelda.