Harvest Moon 64 Nintendo 64
  • Publisher: Natsume
  • Release Date: Nov 30, 1999
8.8

1. Nov 13, 2011
    If you think living as a farmer is utterly boring, think again when you play Harvest Moon 64. The game's cute visuals and unexpected moments will always keep you coming back for more in the Harvest Moon universe. Tasks like growing crops, raising animals and finding the girl of your dreams is an addicting experience, though the time in the game does fly by pretty quickly when you are doingIf you think living as a farmer is utterly boring, think again when you play Harvest Moon 64. The game's cute visuals and unexpected moments will always keep you coming back for more in the Harvest Moon universe. Tasks like growing crops, raising animals and finding the girl of your dreams is an addicting experience, though the time in the game does fly by pretty quickly when you are doing many things in one day. Harvest Moon can be pretty overwhelming at first, but the more you play the game, the less overwhelmed you will become. This game may have many glitches and typos in the dialogue speech boxes, but don't let that stop your farming days. If you're looking for addicting gameplay where running your own farm is fun, then Harvest Moon 64 is your crop to own. A must recommend with people who has a lot of times with their hands. Collapse
  2. Mar 9, 2013
    This game has so much to do and many years after its release I am still playing it. If you want a really long game with a ton of things to do, this is a great game to play. However it won't feature a ton of action so if you want something like that you're best sticking with Majora's Mask.
  3. Sinn
    Oct 2, 2005
    I've had this game for so many years and I keep coming back to it and saying, "THIS time I'll get the best ever ending for sure!" It's frightenly addictive! It's also so much fun. I played the snes version and the gamecube version and I can honestly say that the N64 version is the best in the series. No doubt about it. Anyone who says otherwise, I'll set my baby I've had this game for so many years and I keep coming back to it and saying, "THIS time I'll get the best ever ending for sure!" It's frightenly addictive! It's also so much fun. I played the snes version and the gamecube version and I can honestly say that the N64 version is the best in the series. No doubt about it. Anyone who says otherwise, I'll set my baby dressed as a mouse on you! Expand
  4. MaxH.
    Jan 5, 2004
    This is a great game but it could have been better.
  5. KyleB.
    Feb 12, 2004
    This game was the best game I ever played in my life!!!!!!
  6. Runa
    Mar 3, 2004
    Generally, I think it's the best game in the world. There's some glitches, like typos and the 'losing your horse' one. But overall I wouldn't give it up for the world.
  7. JoshvandeW.
    Apr 8, 2004
    I really like feeding my animals and talking to the person I want to marry{Popuri} and I also love going to festivals. Harvest Moon is the best game in the universe.
  8. bearclare
    Mar 29, 2005
    its so cool
  9. Mutatedkangaroo
    Jun 4, 2005
    Fun, boring, fun, boring. This game is only fun if you don't play it too much. If you do, you won't want to play it for a LONG time.
  10. MarieG.
    Jul 14, 2005
    Great game.
  11. CassandraL.
    Jul 10, 2005
    I think it is reall cool 9.
  12. JennaS.
    Aug 9, 2005
    Great game. I'v had for 2 years, and I still love playing it. The fact that it's like life is awesome. You can't get somthing unless you work for it is a great quote for this game. Once again Great Game!
  13. KathR.
    Aug 11, 2006
    I love it the baby part is the best i have 3 kids!!!
  14. HolazS.
    May 19, 2007
    This game is very addicting, and fun. Its interesting what will happen next and its a great game to buy. Very cute as well. A worth while game.
  15. ColinS.
    Jan 8, 2008
    Wow. Just wow, an awesome game all around. Possibly one of the best Harvest Moon's created. Even if you haven't played this kind of game before, Harvest Moon 64 can be oddly addicting and fun.
  16. XISMZERO
    Jul 13, 2003
    Non-fans of the Harvest Moon games will surely find this to be borrrrrring.
  17. JoeS.
    Aug 4, 2003
    It rocks.
  18. Silver.JustSilver.
    Nov 28, 2004
    Wow... This game is absolutely awesome. The glitches are fun in my case and the festivals are really fun! Sure, sure, Natsume could've improved it a bit more, like spelling and graphics more realistic, as in the graphics for Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, but hey! It is one of their first HM games, so this is really just great!
  19. BrianI.
    Jan 31, 2004
    Great is a word that describes this game quite well. The plot is vague, but it's still a very fun, and extremely addictive game. The graphics aren't too pretty, but gameplay is nt and overrides what the graphics lack in. There are a few things missing in the game, but it's still very good.
  20. ChristineH.
    Feb 10, 2004
    I love all the harvest moon games!
  21. KrystalL.
    Feb 14, 2004
    WOW
  22. TravisC.
    Mar 1, 2005
    It was an awesome game. One of the best RPG around.
  23. BrianaJ.
    Jul 7, 2006
    This game is cool, but not the best harvest moon game. The graphics could have been a lot better and i have trouble reading the analog clock to find out what time it is. It's very small!!! The time goes by pretty fast and by the time your done with the daily farming, its almost 5:30. All in all, this is a good harvest moon game to buy, very addictive, but not the best.
  24. ArthurS.
    Mar 5, 2007
    This game is great. It gets repetitive if you're a person like me. I have a character that has gone through ten years. I just wish this game would be longer!
  25. BlondieK.
    Nov 6, 2003
    I'd never played harvest moon games before, but i loved this game, i got addicted.
  26. AlexM.
    Dec 29, 2003
    AWESOME!!!!! best Game I EveR PlayeD.
    Jul 14, 2003
    Looks fun but really boring and dumb.
  28. BrandanO.
    Nov 4, 2004
    I got this game for Christmas a couple years ago and itt was just so awesome!!!! I never thought doing chores could be so much darn fun!!!
  29. GabrielH.
    Mar 14, 2004
    This game is one of the BEST harvest moon games I ever played, Before I hope they make a lot more of them.
  30. ZACKO.
    Mar 15, 2004
    tHIS game is so GhEttO! hey man, those chikens are BIG PIMPIN up in the Barnizzle forshizzle. i can not get enough of those Strawberries DAAMNN son! The main character, he is my DAWG! He gets all of them fine lookin ladies in his townizzle. Holla back and get this game Fo sHIzzle
  31. EndiaP.
    May 31, 2004
    The game is GREAT!I love feeding the animals and running arown in the forrest,the mountans and on the beach.The festivals get the fealings up and makes you happier.And the horse is CUTE!!!!:)
  32. AnnaG.
    Jun 29, 2004
    I think this game is alsome because you can live a real life get married have a kid and more! My cousin and I have married all the woman and bet the game numerouss times but its always fun to start over.
  33. CindyB..
    Aug 18, 2004
    OMG i love this game! im like oppssed my 10 year old cuzin also loves it! it soooo fun.
  34. Lauren
    Nov 28, 2003
    If i could go any higher than a 10 i would. this game is great.
  35. JulieL.
    Nov 29, 2003
    I really love this game . It is extremely fun to play . The bad thing is that the baby's never become adults , Your dad only comes once in the 3rd , and it's boring to watch other people play . But all and all its a really cool game .
  36. Nov 13, 2011

1. On paper it sounds rather banal and routine, but in practice the game is addictive and routine... You're in total control of your destiny, and you become addicted in trying to live the best life possible.
  2. Someone out there obviously thought that creating a simulation of real-life farming was a pretty good idea -- the worrying thing is that they might just be right! It may be all too much like hard work but this game can make growing cabbages seem as addictive as Hagen Das ice-cream!
    We had entirely too much fun playing it for hours on end and disregarding all of the ways the game comes up short. An extremely engaging original experience on the N64. Doesn't quite satisfy the RPG-thirst, but you won't be able to put it down once you start playing.