7.2

1. KevinC
    Jan 2, 2010
    This game was awsome when i wasa kid and i would recommend it for kids under 8 or 10 years of age.
  2. KyndrelD.
    Jul 22, 2006
    the first time i played this game i was 5 now i just played i and im ova ten i was in my and pikachus was nat listining it sucked.
  3. AndrewC.
    Feb 18, 2003
    The technology these days is amazing. It kind of gets annoying when Pikachu doesn't listen though. Forget annoying! It's just plain aggrivating! Don't get this unless you are a virtual pet fan.
  4. RaiShadow
    Jul 20, 2005
    Round, fat, cute, adorable, marshmallowish, electric... what more could I ask for?
  5. Pika?Chu!
    Oct 29, 2006
    A heck of alot of fun... when Pikachu listens. When he doesn't, its a pain in the rear. Also, if you lose the MIC, or it wears out, thats it. The games garbage then. Other than that, a rewarding experiance. Just be careful with the MIC.
  6. AndrewJ.
    Jul 19, 2001
    I love this game. I like bubsir... he is cute and fat, kind of like me, hehe.
  7. MatthewB.
    Dec 6, 2002
    Very good game to play.

1. Hinging on a technological gimmick and the Pokémon license, the game falls well short of the standard set by previous Pokémon titles.
  2. But if you're looking for more than a distraction for the kids, a learning tool perfectly disguised as a game, then consider Nintendo's Hey You, Pikachu!.
  3. Once you give it a closer look, Hey You, Pikachu! is a highly addictive game that both children and adults can enjoy.