Hey You, Pikachu! Nintendo 64

1. KevinC
    Jan 2, 2010
    This game was awsome when i wasa kid and i would recommend it for kids under 8 or 10 years of age.
  2. AndrewJ.
    Jul 19, 2001
    I love this game. I like bubsir... he is cute and fat, kind of like me, hehe.
  3. MatthewB.
    Dec 6, 2002
    Very good game to play.
  4. KyndrelD.
    Jul 22, 2006
    the first time i played this game i was 5 now i just played i and im ova ten i was in my and pikachus was nat listining it sucked.
  5. Aug 8, 2015
    This game is great is you want 2 get frustrated at how stoopid pikachu is. Everything else is great, voice controls are great and it's great if u want 2 laugh at how stoopid pikachu is, it is the best rage game of all time.
  6. AndrewC.
    Feb 18, 2003
    The technology these days is amazing. It kind of gets annoying when Pikachu doesn't listen though. Forget annoying! It's just plain aggrivating! Don't get this unless you are a virtual pet fan.
  7. RaiShadow
    Jul 20, 2005
    Round, fat, cute, adorable, marshmallowish, electric... what more could I ask for?
  8. Pika?Chu!
    Oct 29, 2006
    A heck of alot of fun... when Pikachu listens. When he doesn't, its a pain in the rear. Also, if you lose the MIC, or it wears out, thats it. The games garbage then. Other than that, a rewarding experiance. Just be careful with the MIC.
  9. DanielL
    Jun 3, 2009
    The game is pretty fun- if you happen to be a huge pokemon fan under the age of, say, 12. Oh, and when the interface works: which it too often doesn't. Rent, don't buy.
  10. RyanM.
    Feb 15, 2003
    The voice activating is creative, but this game really does just plain suck. Terrible gameplay. I was just about ready to chuck the TV out the window and shoot at it repeatedly with my shotgun. This game has absolutely no point other then to make people cry. Absolute horror. The only way this game could get a 10 is if it is used as an Osama Bin Laden Torture device.
  11. Jan 26, 2014
    boring, and most the time pikachu goes off to lala land and does nothing you tell him to do!!!
    It is a great idea, and they should make a new version of it with better technology, but dont pick up this old n64 title.

#10 Most Discussed N64 Game of 2000

1. CNET Gamecenter
    Hinging on a technological gimmick and the Pokémon license, the game falls well short of the standard set by previous Pokémon titles.
  2. Game Fan
    But if you're looking for more than a distraction for the kids, a learning tool perfectly disguised as a game, then consider Nintendo's Hey You, Pikachu!.
  3. Once you give it a closer look, Hey You, Pikachu! is a highly addictive game that both children and adults can enjoy.