Madden NFL 2002 Nintendo 64
8.2

1. PaulJ.
    Oct 24, 2001
    It keeps getting better every year!
    Feb 5, 2002
    It's awesome.
  3. TimmyD.
    Apr 15, 2002
    This game is cool, maybe not as cool as PS2, but very cool!!!!:)
  4. AndrewH.
    Nov 25, 2001
    Awesome game, but could have better graphics.
  5. ShawnR.
    Oct 19, 2001
    You suck Dustin if you like this game!
  6. WillB.
    Dec 9, 2001
    Horrible graphics, not even close to being as good as the PS2 version!
  7. DustinR.
    Oct 8, 2001
    You guys stink! This game rulz!
  8. BigDawg
    Jan 6, 2002
    All the idiots who are comparing the graphics to the ps2, gamecube and xbox need to just shut their ignorant pie holes! OF COURSE the graphics aren't as good as the next gen systems, but they're plenty good enough to get the job done.
  9. JordanH.
    Sep 7, 2002
    This game is a great game... The franchise mode is the best part of the game. The only problem is i have visited many websites and still have not found a cheat for this game. This game is a great N64 game and obviously cannot compare to the Xbox and PS2 versions, but has pretty good graphics and gameplay for being a 64 bit console. Please [let me know] if you know any cheats.
  10. SeanJ.
    Nov 3, 2001
    Where are all of the cheats for this game? Send me cheats if you have them please!!!
  11. ScottJ.
    Dec 30, 2001
    I think this game is cool, but not as good as the PS2 version. I'm wondering where all the cheats are.
  12. TylerL.
    Nov 2, 2002
    I don't know. This game rocks. i guess... yeah... ok... well, bye... tyler.
  13. FreddyS.
    Dec 23, 2002
    Wel first of all I think this game is a really blast and if you buy it you can fell the power from your own home. And I think is exciting because you can pick over from all the teams in the NFL.
  14. JakeM.
    Feb 13, 2002
    It's better than most n64 games but could have better graphics and cheats.
  15. Randy
    Jul 17, 2002
    I actually give this game a 9 and a half, because the game's cool, except you don't get to pick any throwback jerseys on the user options before going into the game.
  16. CoryE.
    Sep 20, 2002
    Not very good graphics.
  17. AdamS.
    Nov 6, 2002
    One word fantastic!!!!!!!
  18. Josh
    Feb 18, 2002
    I love this game, I play it non stop. It has great graphics for 64 and all new rosters. Anyone who doesn't like it has a problem.
  19. JoeB.
    Nov 18, 2001
    It could have been better.
  20. BritneyTimberlake
    Nov 21, 2001
    Dis game kicks as* but I can't find out wat all the cards mean so if you know give me a buzz at dr_ace75@hotmail.com thanks. out.
  21. Matthew
    Dec 14, 2001
    Sucks can't catch the ball or stiff arm or spin.
  22. LarryB.
    Dec 26, 2001
    It's ok but it would be beter if it had graphics like ps2 and if you could break tackles better.

1. A wonderful re-creation of the sport of football that controls well, looks good, and has enough packed in to keep you busy for a while. But most importantly, the game is just superfun.
  2. Madden NFL 2002 and "Madden NFL 2001" are basically the same games, with new rosters, new modes of play, and a new name.
  3. It’s too bad there’s no way to work on defense other than getting pummeled by the CPU game after game. [Oct 2001, p.154]