Mario Party 3 Nintendo 64

8.0

1. Apr 8, 2015
    Com algumas características divertidas e animadas, o a jogabilidade do jogo é extensa, talvez em algumas partes o animo se perca mas é recuperado com o progresso do jogo, um jogo que é capaz de divertir o jogador várias e várias vezes até o animo se perder.
  2. Jul 27, 2012
    As a fan of the series is hard to decide which Mario Party is my favorite, but Mario Party 3 may very well be it. The reason? It perfects the formula that 1 and 2 had established and makes for the most competitive, strategic and funniest party game around. I absolutely adore playing this game with friends when the chance finally comes around. Theres simply no better game in my mind to playAs a fan of the series is hard to decide which Mario Party is my favorite, but Mario Party 3 may very well be it. The reason? It perfects the formula that 1 and 2 had established and makes for the most competitive, strategic and funniest party game around. I absolutely adore playing this game with friends when the chance finally comes around. Theres simply no better game in my mind to play with people(known or not), than Mario Party, and this 3rd installment solidifies on the fundamentals the series was build upon squishing every bit of the unique pleasure the series is known to provide. Armistices, betrayal, revenge, all is here and pushed to maximum heights. This is one N64 game I have not been able to let go, for its memorable boards, minigames, music, and overall joy when played with 3 other people! One of my favorite multiplayer games for sure! Expand
  3. Mar 9, 2012
    Classic game. I remember playing this as a kid this is the best series of any game in the world i would trade my Xbox 360 for a N64 & every mario game for it if you hate this game you had a horrible childhood
  4. Jan 26, 2012
    The beginning of Mario Party was the best, and than it started to get boring, and the minigames were all the same, and they came up with some bad ideas...but this is the most different mario party of all, and i really liked it. Mario Party 2 is still a little better than this one, but this mario party's era was awesome!
  5. MitchellL.
    Aug 6, 2003
    I cannot begin to begin telling you why I like this game!!!! Here's a short list why I do it's better than 1&2, the mini games, the music, and it's a game that never gets repetitive sorry this is so long:)
  6. MichelleP.
    Feb 21, 2003
    After playing this game, I felt... well, cheated, annoyed and 100% ticked off. I was hoping for an updated version that was better than the first two. Well, thank god I didn't BUY this game. The first one was fun, and had excellent music, the second one was fun, had excellent music, and was adventurous. The third one was none of these. What a disgrace to nintendo.
  7. B.S.
    Oct 8, 2002
    Chick game alround sissy games, sisy challenges, and a way more than a sissy price. (the so called hard mode can be beaten by a blind folded chimp gauranteed.)
  8. AlexD.
    Jul 19, 2002
    1&2 are nothing compared to this one!
  9. JerrodB.
    Jul 4, 2002
    I like the characters but my favorites are the Princesses: Peach and Daisy:)
  10. RichardS.
    Mar 17, 2002
    It stinks...Right? Wrong! It's da best game ever!
  11. TrevorT.
    Feb 18, 2002
    I really would have gavin it an 8.5. I got addicted but only for 40 minutes. Battle mode is the best! But I like "Mario Party 2" better.
  12. Steven
    Feb 5, 2002
    This game is phat! I know it sounds crazy, but I'm so addicted to this game!!!!
  13. KafkaF.
    Jan 31, 2002
    Entertaining to say the least. With the exception of battle mode (LOL) this game is a nice addition to ones video game library. Mario Party 1 is better and I have not play MP2 yet.
  14. MikeS.
    Jan 13, 2002
    Its a very fun game, not better than "Mario Party 2."
  15. Ian
    Oct 27, 2001
    I love this game its older games and i love mario buy dis one i like it.
  16. Merlin
    Aug 28, 2001
    I give it a nine, basing it off the fact that if you like the board game style, and the childish characters of my youth, a great game to own if you have a lot of gamers around you. I however would much rather play "Heroes III" on my PC.
    Jul 11, 2001
    It's a good 4 player game you can play.
  18. Mar 9, 2012

1. Colorful environments and entertaining animations complete with Nintendo's patented stable of sounds ensure repeat enjoyment and lasting value.
  2. MP3 retains all of the wonderfully simplistic features that made its predecessors easy to pick up and tough to put down, while adding a ton of new mini-games to the mix.
  3. While pure innovation may not be king in the Mario Party world, Hudson's dedication to solid, addictive puzzle gaming that makes for a wholly enjoyable multiplayer experience is apparent.