Mario Tennis Nintendo 64
8.8

1. YoYo
    Oct 30, 2003
    Those who said 9 or below SUCK. it's Da best. Daisy's hot.
  2. PyroFreak
    May 12, 2006
    This game rocks my socks ! ! ! its the best its cool that u can be Shy Guy.
  3. ChristiaanL.
    Jun 26, 2001
    This game is fun for the whole family. I haven't beaten everything in the game yet, and I have put well over twenty hours into it.
  4. Bob
    Aug 24, 2001
    Its good- go buy it.
  5. MikeC.
    Feb 26, 2002
    The perfect game!!!
    Sep 24, 2003
    This game is the best game ever for N64!!!
  7. AcePilot
    Jul 5, 2007
    It's 2007, 7 years since this great game came out, and I still love it. Although, the second day I started playing recently all my data got deleted.. NOW they tell me not to rapidly press on off.
  8. DanielB.
    Apr 21, 2002
    I'll give it a 10, GO BUY IT!...or else!
  9. MaxR.
    Dec 11, 2003
    It's great!
  10. Aug 26, 2012
    One of the most hilarious, gratifying multiplayer games I know of. Beautiful summer days were lost as me and a couple of friends would sit indoors and let us get blasted by this iconic but overlooked title.
  11. May 12, 2014
    The first Tennis videogame I ever played. It also aspired me to play tennis later in my life. This game is still amazing and still has charm. It is way better than any nintendo wii tennis game. Yoshi is by far the best. I used every character and got them all to gold. I still have a copy to this day. It is one of the few n64 games i wish to keep.
  12. DuncanS.
    Jul 3, 2002
    One of the best n64 games! eva!
  13. RobertA.
    Jul 15, 2004
    Best tennis game for the n64 by far. mario tennis is great fun. not much of a 1 player mode though :( get friends have serve it up. :)
  14. SeanB.
    Jul 15, 2004
    Addicting even for a non tennis fan.
  15. Nov 28, 2012
    This game was so amazing me and my daddy used to always play it. It was so good and it never gets old i could just go over who didnt have an N64 back then?
  16. Jul 1, 2014
    This is my favourite tennis game of all time. The gameplay was absolutely fantastic and in my opinion this was one of the best 4 player games on the N64 (which is saying something). Easy enough to get into but difficult to master it got the balance just right and didn't clutter the gameplay with needless powerups like the Gamecube follow-up. Great memories.
  17. ZiggyStardust
    Oct 31, 2002
    A great game, with it's only real drawback being not enough to do in the 1 player game. It's particularly good though with 3 friends.

1. Lifelike tennis action with whimsical Mario Bros.-style flair that's insanely addictive and provides more fun than you could possibly imagine.
  2. It must be understood that the 9 you see on the right in the Overall category of the review scores is a qualified 9. It's the highest possible 9 that can be given, mere micrometers away from a 10.
  3. If you ever thought you'd see a fun Tennis game, this is certainly it, and probably one of the most fun games in any genre.