Mario Tennis Nintendo 64
8.5

1. Aug 26, 2012
    One of the most hilarious, gratifying multiplayer games I know of. Beautiful summer days were lost as me and a couple of friends would sit indoors and let us get blasted by this iconic but overlooked title.
  2. May 12, 2014
    The first Tennis videogame I ever played. It also aspired me to play tennis later in my life. This game is still amazing and still has charm. It is way better than any nintendo wii tennis game. Yoshi is by far the best. I used every character and got them all to gold. I still have a copy to this day. It is one of the few n64 games i wish to keep.
  3. Nov 28, 2012
    This game was so amazing me and my daddy used to always play it. It was so good and it never gets old i could just go over who didnt have an N64 back then?
  4. Jul 1, 2014
    This is my favourite tennis game of all time. The gameplay was absolutely fantastic and in my opinion this was one of the best 4 player games on the N64 (which is saying something). Easy enough to get into but difficult to master it got the balance just right and didn't clutter the gameplay with needless powerups like the Gamecube follow-up. Great memories.

1. Lifelike tennis action with whimsical Mario Bros.-style flair that's insanely addictive and provides more fun than you could possibly imagine.
  2. It must be understood that the 9 you see on the right in the Overall category of the review scores is a qualified 9. It's the highest possible 9 that can be given, mere micrometers away from a 10.
  3. If you ever thought you'd see a fun Tennis game, this is certainly it, and probably one of the most fun games in any genre.