Ogre Battle 64 Nintendo 64

9.3

1. JimP.
    Jun 30, 2001
    This awesome RPG keeps me busy for hours. I want to start over before I actuallly finish!
  2. MattW.
    Jul 23, 2001
    This game is the best role player for N64 says I. While it would be nice for a few more options in battle, the storyline is fantastic. It takes a long time to beat, and the decisions you make affect how the game turns out. I love games like that!
  3. AlexM.
    Feb 22, 2002
    This game has excellent game play, great graphics (for the N64), and you have good controll over your units, the bad thing about combat is you cant control each character in the unit.
  4. ScottK.
    Feb 6, 2002
    I like this game a lot and it is fun if you try to play two player on it! If you haven't tried two player then you should try it cause it is simple. Just split the teams up to where one commands so much and the outher commands so much!!
  5. MattN.
    Jul 2, 2002
    I love the ogre battle saga. They need to continue on making the games.
  6. OshM.
    Feb 20, 2003
    This is the best game nintendo has and it always will be the best game nintendo makes.
  7. JohnW.
    Oct 24, 2006
    This is not a game...it's a breath-taking piece of art.
  8. RyanM.
    Jul 25, 2001
    An amazing game. Despite others complaints about not enough options in battle, I think that the various combinations you can get based on characteer placement make up for it.
  9. TheDemonSlayer
    Aug 1, 2001
    Great game.
  10. Nosferatu
    Aug 7, 2001
    Buy it.
  11. BenjaminC.
    Jan 17, 2002
    This is the ulitimate strategy game I have ever played and yet even before I finish the game I resart the whole game.
  12. DeTnemrot
    Jan 25, 2002
    This game deserves a 10 all the way! Only problem i have with it is how you don't fight the battles the whole way through. I wish the units fought to the death (like in Training mode) But, aside from that i love the game. Great story, lots of cool character classes, lots of nice lil secrets and one of the best 64 games ever. (If you like this game, check out Final Fantasy Tactics, This game deserves a 10 all the way! Only problem i have with it is how you don't fight the battles the whole way through. I wish the units fought to the death (like in Training mode) But, aside from that i love the game. Great story, lots of cool character classes, lots of nice lil secrets and one of the best 64 games ever. (If you like this game, check out Final Fantasy Tactics, that is one of the best games for Play Station and is somewhat similar to Ogre Battle64) Expand
  13. Virago
    Oct 17, 2003
    In a day and age where tragic (or near-tragic) heroes that have epic, compelling stories to back them up, as well as characters that actually live up to the title "Iconic", Ogre Battle 64 is like a streak of white in a pitch black sky. One of the most compelling stories put forth by this generation.
  14. Shibby
    Mar 8, 2003
    Awesome game. the first time I played it was good but it got more interesting when I played it the 2nd and 3rd times.
  15. lol
    May 3, 2003
    So good!
  16. Ender
    Aug 13, 2003
    This is one of the best games I've everplayed, and possibly one of the best games ever to come out for the N64. Even after playing through the game several times it still hooks you in for more, you just can't escape it's awesomeness.
  17. EddieT.
    Aug 7, 2003
    I beat this game once and I'm starting alllll over again *evil grin* I'm hooked.
  18. EduardoPortoR.
    Apr 12, 2004
    esse jogo é o melhor que tem pra video game. Seria legal se tivesse também pra computador,aí seria um jogo imbatível.
  19. DevlinH.
    Jul 9, 2004
    This game is an excellent game for us thrill-seeking rpg fans. It have a great battle system, a wonderful class system, and a great storyline all in one game. Its well worth the purchase. And not to mention the replay value is astounding! I've beaten it 3 times and I still play it like mad! It has multiple endings (3 I believe), over 15 classes, and its very lloonngg!!! ( Don't This game is an excellent game for us thrill-seeking rpg fans. It have a great battle system, a wonderful class system, and a great storyline all in one game. Its well worth the purchase. And not to mention the replay value is astounding! I've beaten it 3 times and I still play it like mad! It has multiple endings (3 I believe), over 15 classes, and its very lloonngg!!! ( Don't worry, It'll keep its grip on you if you are a true RPG fan. I LOVE IT!!! It is something not even Gamecube could offer. Ogre Battles 64 is a wonderous game and deffidently deserves to be remade for PS2 and should be much more credited for the current development of all known RPG's today. It is very hard to find though:(! It's deffidently worth the money! Head on to Ebay to claim it yours today! (I'm not in any way affiliated with Ebay, but I saw PLENTY of copies on the site!!! lol c ya later :) Expand
  20. jabwebwebwe
    May 3, 2005
    Greatest game of all time.
  21. RasnarG.
    Jul 14, 2005
    to anyone wiiling to disscuss this game,or trade tips,I´d like to know how to get all the endings,I know how to get all the classes and tons of stuff
  22. CarlT.
    Nov 25, 2001
    This is the ultimate rpg for N64! It has wonderous graphics and scenary, there's loads of differents choices and paths, and the battle system. Now, most people dont like the battle system's automated controlling, but people should realize it's perfect! All you do is set the battle settings, sit back and lazily watch as you dont have to babysit each characters moves! Sure This is the ultimate rpg for N64! It has wonderous graphics and scenary, there's loads of differents choices and paths, and the battle system. Now, most people dont like the battle system's automated controlling, but people should realize it's perfect! All you do is set the battle settings, sit back and lazily watch as you dont have to babysit each characters moves! Sure this sometimes isn't that great, but it gets the job done fine. I rate the game 50 out of 10. Now, if you'll excuse me, now I'm off to play it! Expand
  23. AmandaS.
    Jun 28, 2001
    For an N64 RPG this game rocked! The graphics were just like a Playstation game, i.e. "Star Ocean." A long game which I love, but in battles there should be more options like choosing different spells, different attacks etc. All in all I recommend that any RPG fan play this game you'll love it!!
  24. Steadfast
    Aug 23, 2001
    This is the best game I've ever played in my life ^_^.
  25. Clifbandit
    Dec 18, 2002
    I don't know where to start OB 64 is probably by far one of the best RPG/SIM games i ever seen as far as being addictive goes its just as good as FF7, only with a better story. The game was put together beautifuly, if you like RPG or SIM games or just want to play something with a good storyline you should give this game a try! ... Are you of lordly calibur...?
  26. Kin_slayer
    Jan 23, 2002
    This game is a truly incredible example of what the n64 is capable of. I started playing this game only recently, but I already have to say that this is definitely on a par with the Final Fantasy series, which I am also a major fan of.
  27. Cataphract-01
    Oct 28, 2002
    Excellent! It is very hard to find this game, but when I do I'm buying it! I don't care much for alignment, because it makes hard to get different units, but it makes the game more challenging. That makes it really fun!
  28. NickB.
    Apr 25, 2002
    All around a great game. I can't get enough.
  29. LaserEye
    Nov 8, 2003
    IT's awesome, exept for their faces the graphics are really good, i've beaten the game, the characters all seem intact, no rigegd up character, and not too hard either.
  30. RavenO.
    Mar 17, 2003
    This is one of the best games out there! the graphics and gamepla are great, plus, you'll never play the exact game twice!

#3 Most Discussed N64 Game of 2000
#3 Most Shared N64 Game of 2000

1. Antagonist -- Ant.com
    If you have the attention span of, say, George W. Bush you're not going to much out of Ogre Battle 64. Now go away.
  2. Ogre Battle 64 offers a detailed branching story and great depth of customization, both executed brilliantly within the limitations of a 35-meg cartridge.
  3. An excruciating experience that will bear some of the most rewarding gameplay experiences ever crafted... Quest has once again pulled off another masterpiece in the flawless Ogre Battle Saga.