Pilotwings 64 Nintendo 64

8.0

1. May 20, 2014
    This was a great game for the time like the SNES version it was very fun and the replay factor was very good too. Today is hard to find a game like this.
  2. Starfire
    Oct 23, 2007
    An amazingly relaxing experience- the music, the sense of flight, the changing skies and weather. I have yet to see anything match it, as even though I don't like simulators, I love flying this way. It shows just how revolutionary the N64 was, I hope more people get to try it, maybe on the Wii.
  3. SilentNinja
    Sep 3, 2005
    When the first mariokart game came out for SNES i liked it then when supermario 64 came out i loved it!
  4. unMourned
    Sep 25, 2004
    Played this game when it came out--and still think of it to this day. Great graphics, GREAT simulation...what a great flying experience. I'd buy a N64 just to re-live this experience. No flying game this good has been recently released for a console or PC.
  5. Bob
    May 9, 2004
    Pretty tough stuff. BUT IT KICKS ASS!!! WITH A CAPITAL ASS!!

#3 Most Discussed N64 Game of 1996
#3 Most Shared N64 Game of 1996

1. This was a well designed game that was rushed a bit. Another month of development and this game could have been better than Mario (well, a month's a rough estimate).
  2. Simply flying around and admiring the scenery is an enjoyable enough pass-time. When you get serious with the game, it's demanding but fair, constantly pushing you further in mastering the various craft and the environment.
  3. A silky smooth wonder. The absolute freedom that can be yours in this game is unprecedented. With a large screen television and proper stereo amplification, Pilot Wings 64 truly takes us where no console game has ever gone before.