8.9

1. Tracey
    Sep 2, 2001
    This game, although incredibly similar to "Tetris Attack," is more like a step up from "Yoshi Pandepon." Sure, the graphics are all Pokémon instead of Yoshi, but that makes the game a bit brighter! "Tetris Attack" used mostly pastels, but this game is bolder (colorwise). Also, the 3D mode is a challenge for even "Tetris Attack" masters. The opponents in Puzzle League are a bit This game, although incredibly similar to "Tetris Attack," is more like a step up from "Yoshi Pandepon." Sure, the graphics are all Pokémon instead of Yoshi, but that makes the game a bit brighter! "Tetris Attack" used mostly pastels, but this game is bolder (colorwise). Also, the 3D mode is a challenge for even "Tetris Attack" masters. The opponents in Puzzle League are a bit harder and the speeds are a bit faster, and the music is great. There are lots of play areas (Marathon, Time Zone, Spa Service, to name a few), and a lot of the Pokémon characters made it into the game, which is nice. I'd say the only flaw is in the new 3D mode. From time to time it will whip you around to another part of the screen. Expand
  2. MichaelL.
    Oct 9, 2001
    I love this game! It's really great! (Sorry for my mistakes with the language but I'm German!). Pokémon Puzzle League is the best game I've ever played. It's even better than "Tetris Attack" because of two new things: 1. The 3D-Mode (You have to know I do always play TimeTrial-Mode because I thing it's more just). 2. The possibility to make longer chains I love this game! It's really great! (Sorry for my mistakes with the language but I'm German!). Pokémon Puzzle League is the best game I've ever played. It's even better than "Tetris Attack" because of two new things: 1. The 3D-Mode (You have to know I do always play TimeTrial-Mode because I thing it's more just). 2. The possibility to make longer chains than x13 (Tetris Attack)! In "Tetris Attack" you had to finish your chain after x13 because you didn't earn more points. Now you can get much longer chains! One time (Time-Trial-Mode 3D Level 1) I made 91214 points because of this new possibility! The only thing which is not very good is: When your playing 2-Player Mode Time Trial 3D Level 1 it can often be that the game begins to run much slower when both players have very fast and long chains. o.K., this is all I wanted to say. bye lederichbiker@web.de Expand
  3. FicusTheFlamingCow
    Apr 1, 2002
    This is simply the best puzzle game I have ever played, ever. I implore everyone to check it out. Forget about the Pokemon. Play it for the game.
  4. JenniferK.
    May 13, 2003
    This is my absolute favorite game in the world!!!! It is a great twist on tetris that really makes you think. I like how you can chang the individual players level of difficulty. This way I can play a fair game with my 4 year old where he can actually beat me. A+++++++++
  5. Chelsey
    Jul 2, 2003
    The games and puzzles are so much fun!
  6. GavenP.
    Jun 9, 2005
    its my favorite game and you can even get super hard as a difficultyso i gave it a10.
  7. TylerR.
    Mar 23, 2002
    Pretty interesting.
  8. Aug 30, 2013
    Tetris on steroids, Pokémon Snap is a one-dimensional RPG in a wonderland of puzzlement. Despite the trivial and rather niche gameplay, it is addictive in offering a variety of play styles. Remaining fresh through each new advancement, the game maintains a outflow of entertainment simply through stacking and matching blocks!

1. There could be a bit more variety to the sound clips, but it doesn't matter much--after the fourth or fifth time you hear "Pi-ka-chu!" you'll be pushed to the brink of madness anyway.
  2. Based on the classic "Tetris Attack," Pokemon Puzzle League is a highly addictive substance. [Jan 2004, p.189]
  3. Should puzzle fans give Puzzle League a whirl, even if they don't dig on Pokemon? Hell, yeah.