8.4

Mar 3, 2002
    This Game Rocks!
  2. AntonioF.
    Oct 23, 2005
    It is Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal. In glorius 3d battles. With awesome new modes. You can play pkmn on your tv. It rocks. Yeah, im talkin' to you, Mr "Ohhh pkmn is stupid i might go play the horrible game of digimon". In two words... IT ROCKS!!!!
  3. SolomonR.
    Oct 8, 2007
    Really good experience when i first saw it on tv then i bought as a kid, still have it, still play it occasionally, worth having if you want to feel the johto thrill, the special moves are awesome and some even say johto is the best region so...cool!
  4. KenR.
    Nov 1, 2001
    It's really cool!
  5. NoahM.
    Mar 22, 2002
    It's got every cool thing plus a whole lot more.
  6. GregoryD.
    Apr 10, 2002
    It was totally cool!
  7. FaizanM.
    Jun 15, 2005
    I love this game.
  8. BrandonJ.
    Oct 10, 2001
    This is the best Pok'emon game ever!
  9. Daryl
    Nov 6, 2001
    It was cool but it gets challengeing.
  10. DavidS-Z
    Nov 3, 2002
    The battles are really good!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. ThomasL.
    Apr 8, 2002
    Fun!!!
  14. LindsayS.
    May 7, 2002
    The graphics are excellent. But, the announcer gets a little annoying after awhile. Its still okay. Its an easy game to play. Pokemon Stadium 2 is better than the first one.
  15. KatieS.
    Jun 9, 2002
    I thought that this game was more complex than the original. The added pokemon and types make it a lot harder to pick the perfect pokemon for battles, but that's what makes it interesting. I thought that the Academy helped out a lot. Also, I heard that playing the mini-games with your own pokemon will make them like you more. This helps out a lot if you're trying to get Eevee to I thought that this game was more complex than the original. The added pokemon and types make it a lot harder to pick the perfect pokemon for battles, but that's what makes it interesting. I thought that the Academy helped out a lot. Also, I heard that playing the mini-games with your own pokemon will make them like you more. This helps out a lot if you're trying to get Eevee to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon, Chansey to Blissey, or Golbat to Crobat. Expand
  16. FYS.
    Sep 13, 2002
    I think the games is great because there's too many action.
  17. ViniciusFélix
    Jan 2, 2004
    Seu site é d + meu chapa!!!!
  18. BladeLary
    Jul 5, 2005
    This is the most awesome game on n64 ever! this games graphics and everything else were awesome!
  19. RodO.
    Oct 16, 2001
    I've got it, and I think its pretty cool.
  20. BreanderA.
    Oct 25, 2001
    This game is the best ever. I think its challenging. But I can't beat Clair and her subboses can you help me?
  21. G.D.
    Sep 15, 2001
    This game stinks :( NOT!!
  22. PaulRobertT.
    Feb 27, 2002
    I think it's cool.
  23. Pol
    Mar 31, 2002
    This is really fun. It's got the best stuff any poke-fan can think of.
  24. DavidC.
    Jul 19, 2002
    It rocks!! I like the mini games the most:P
  25. DemiB.
    Sep 12, 2002
    I think it's great, I think it's the best game on nintendo.
  26. BradR.
    Jul 18, 2006
    I played thousands of games but never pokmon games but i wantd to try it and the graphics are awsome and everything else was amasing.
  27. PeterG.
    Nov 27, 2001
    It's awseome. I've played it for half an hour over at my friends but I am having it for Christmas. Cant wait. I thick it's really good. Pokemon Crystal is good as well but not as good as Pokemon Stadium 2 so it deserves 10.
  28. KyriakosP.
    Dec 28, 2001
    It's super!!!
  29. NathanW.
    Jan 20, 2004
    The game is really good but if you could ad things like a questto unlock things in the game then i'd have to give it a 10.
  30. DavidM.
    Oct 20, 2001
    It is fun but it is too easy to beat. It needs to be more challenging.
  31. Philamos
    Jul 7, 2003
    I cant beat the eleite 4.if i could id give it 10.
  32. I.A.
    Sep 24, 2001
    You'll love the game! ... for the first 10 minutes anyway. Then you'll just think its cool.
  33. JD.N.
    Sep 21, 2001
    It rocks!
  34. Oct 23, 2014
    Awesome!, It's A Pretty Fun To Play Pokemon, It Always Rocked, With 250 Pokemon It Can Be Awesome, One Of The Best Games Ever I've Played! Totally Awesome!!

1. The extensive Pokedex and library reference guide are almost worth the price of admission alone. Add to that, the capability of the Transfer Pak to access Pokemon from the Game Boy versions and things really begin looking up.
  2. The best new feature is the school... There's no more need for those huge strategy books--this mode covers everything and reinforces it in a way no book could.
    The Pokemon Academy section of the game was brilliant, and the mini-games are a lot more fun. What it boils down to is this: Did you play through Gold or Silver? Did you enjoy battling? If so, you will love this game. If you did not, pass.