8.4

1. May 25, 2015
  2. Oct 23, 2014
    Awesome!, It's A Pretty Fun To Play Pokemon, It Always Rocked, With 250 Pokemon It Can Be Awesome, One Of The Best Games Ever I've Played! Totally Awesome!!
  3. May 3, 2013
    Now as an adult, I say this is still the best console game on Pokemon compared to its predecessor (Coliseum and Battle Revolution). Even if you don't have a Gameboy port drive for your portable games( Gold, Silver, Red, etc.), this game is still enjoyable. However, you are limited to rental Pokemon with random stats and move-sets that may not be in your favor against opponents, especiallyNow as an adult, I say this is still the best console game on Pokemon compared to its predecessor (Coliseum and Battle Revolution). Even if you don't have a Gameboy port drive for your portable games( Gold, Silver, Red, etc.), this game is still enjoyable. However, you are limited to rental Pokemon with random stats and move-sets that may not be in your favor against opponents, especially in Gym Castle Mode. The option to play your Gameboy games are good, however one slight move on the N64 controller while playing may case the game to crash and delete your save file, which is an absolute minus. There are sweet extras such as the Pokemon library and Mini-games. Soundtrack is good and the option to remove the announcer's voice is a plus for those who can't stand his voice. Graphics has improved from the first installment. Gameplay hours depend on how much you invest your time on the francise and what is available to you (Pokemon party, friends available, gameboy pack, etc.). This game is great for the Pokemon fan, but not for everyone. Expand
  4. Apr 24, 2013
    Not bad, wish you could use lugia, ho-oh, and mewtwo though. Otherwise, pretty fun. Also, great minigames. If only pokemon silver and gold didnt break so easily
  5. May 29, 2012
    First Pokemon Stadium brought the revolution to N64. This, the second one, isn't that original or fresh of a game like the first one. Basically, we could say this is a Pokemon Stadium 1.5. It does everything PS1 done but better, with more features (Pokemon's, tourneys, mini games...). On the bad side, it gets repetitive sooner or later if you don't have a Game Boy in order to import yourFirst Pokemon Stadium brought the revolution to N64. This, the second one, isn't that original or fresh of a game like the first one. Basically, we could say this is a Pokemon Stadium 1.5. It does everything PS1 done but better, with more features (Pokemon's, tourneys, mini games...). On the bad side, it gets repetitive sooner or later if you don't have a Game Boy in order to import your own Pokemon's to the game. Expand
  6. Nov 8, 2011
    Choose your own Pokemon team and battle with nearly 250 Pokemon available. Great graphics and a large amount of replay value makes this game a winner for both gamers and Pokemon fans!
  7. SolomonR.
    Oct 8, 2007
    Really good experience when i first saw it on tv then i bought as a kid, still have it, still play it occasionally, worth having if you want to feel the johto thrill, the special moves are awesome and some even say johto is the best region so...cool!
  8. BradR.
    Jul 18, 2006
    I played thousands of games but never pokmon games but i wantd to try it and the graphics are awsome and everything else was amasing.
  9. AntonioF.
    Oct 23, 2005
    It is Pokemon Gold Silver and Crystal. In glorius 3d battles. With awesome new modes. You can play pkmn on your tv. It rocks. Yeah, im talkin' to you, Mr "Ohhh pkmn is stupid i might go play the horrible game of digimon". In two words... IT ROCKS!!!!
  10. BladeLary
    Jul 5, 2005
    This is the most awesome game on n64 ever! this games graphics and everything else were awesome!
  11. FaizanM.
    Jun 15, 2005
    I love this game.
  12. NathanW.
    Jan 20, 2004
    The game is really good but if you could ad things like a questto unlock things in the game then i'd have to give it a 10.
  13. ViniciusFélix
    Jan 2, 2004
    Seu site é d + meu chapa!!!!
  14. Philamos
    Jul 7, 2003
    I cant beat the eleite 4.if i could id give it 10.
    Dec 31, 2002
    The attacks look cool but that was all. There was no adventure and action. If the game was my friend i would say LOSER to it.
  16. DavidS-Z
    Nov 3, 2002
    The battles are really good!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. FYS.
    Sep 13, 2002
    I think the games is great because there's too many action.
  18. DemiB.
    Sep 12, 2002
    I think it's great, I think it's the best game on nintendo.
  19. DavidC.
    Jul 19, 2002
    It rocks!! I like the mini games the most:P
  20. KatieS.
    Jun 9, 2002
    I thought that this game was more complex than the original. The added pokemon and types make it a lot harder to pick the perfect pokemon for battles, but that's what makes it interesting. I thought that the Academy helped out a lot. Also, I heard that playing the mini-games with your own pokemon will make them like you more. This helps out a lot if you're trying to get Eevee to I thought that this game was more complex than the original. The added pokemon and types make it a lot harder to pick the perfect pokemon for battles, but that's what makes it interesting. I thought that the Academy helped out a lot. Also, I heard that playing the mini-games with your own pokemon will make them like you more. This helps out a lot if you're trying to get Eevee to evolve into Espeon or Umbreon, Chansey to Blissey, or Golbat to Crobat. Expand
  21. LindsayS.
    May 7, 2002
    The graphics are excellent. But, the announcer gets a little annoying after awhile. Its still okay. Its an easy game to play. Pokemon Stadium 2 is better than the first one.
  22. ChrisG.
    Apr 8, 2002
    Fun!!!
  26. Pol
    Mar 31, 2002
    This is really fun. It's got the best stuff any poke-fan can think of.
  27. DaveG.
    Mar 31, 2002
    Boring like hell.
  28. ChrisD.
    Mar 29, 2002
    It gives so much useful information about the game itself and pokemon as a whole, but has more rigid polygons than the first pokemon stadium.
  29. NoahM.
    Mar 22, 2002
    It's got every cool thing plus a whole lot more.
  30. RichardS.
    Feb 27, 2002
    I think it's cool.
  33. KafkaF.
    Jan 31, 2002
    I am a pokemaniac, but this game puts pokemon to shame. Buy a Gameboy Advance and "deleted" this game!!!
  34. KyriakosP.
    Dec 28, 2001
    It's super!!!
  35. DOPEYS.
    Dec 21, 2001
    Pokemon Stadium 1, but this time it comes in a gold and silver wrapper.
  36. JoeA.
    Dec 18, 2001
    Gym leader castle is a challenge (the only thing that is).
  37. PeterG.
    Nov 27, 2001
    It's awseome. I've played it for half an hour over at my friends but I am having it for Christmas. Cant wait. I thick it's really good. Pokemon Crystal is good as well but not as good as Pokemon Stadium 2 so it deserves 10.
  38. Daryl
    Nov 6, 2001
    It was cool but it gets challengeing.
  39. KenR.
    Nov 1, 2001
    It's really cool!
  40. BreanderA.
    Oct 25, 2001
    This game is the best ever. I think its challenging. But I can't beat Clair and her subboses can you help me?
  41. DavidM.
    Oct 20, 2001
    It is fun but it is too easy to beat. It needs to be more challenging.
  42. RodO.
    Oct 16, 2001
    I've got it, and I think its pretty cool.
  43. BrandonJ.
    Oct 10, 2001
    This is the best Pok'emon game ever!
  44. I.A.
    Sep 24, 2001
    You'll love the game! ... for the first 10 minutes anyway. Then you'll just think its cool.
  45. JD.N.
    Sep 21, 2001
    It rocks!
  46. G.D.
    Sep 15, 2001
    This game stinks :( NOT!!
  47. KevinG.
    Aug 27, 2001
    I thought it stunk.
  48. Nov 8, 2011

1. The extensive Pokedex and library reference guide are almost worth the price of admission alone. Add to that, the capability of the Transfer Pak to access Pokemon from the Game Boy versions and things really begin looking up.
  2. The best new feature is the school... There's no more need for those huge strategy books--this mode covers everything and reinforces it in a way no book could.
    The Pokemon Academy section of the game was brilliant, and the mini-games are a lot more fun. What it boils down to is this: Did you play through Gold or Silver? Did you enjoy battling? If so, you will love this game. If you did not, pass.